Sorry brother

Glenn's P.O.V

"So how are we gonna do this? Do we just take a vote?"

"Does it have to be unanimous?"

"How about majority rules?"

"Well lets... lets just see where everybody stands. Then we can just talk through the options," Rick calmly says while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Well, where I sit there's only one way to move foward," Shane says.

"That's killing him right?!" Dale pipes up. "I mean why even bother to take a vote, it's pretty clear which way the wind's blowing."

"Well if people believe we should spare him, I wanna know why," Rick says.

"Well, I can tell you, it's a small group. Maybe just me and Glenn," Dale sadly replies.

"Look I-I think you're pretty much right everything, all the time, but this..."

"They've got you scared!" Dale screeches.

"Dale! He's not one of us. We've lost to much people already. I almost lost my best friend because of him! She could've died," I cried, as Maggie pulls on my shoulder lightly to calm me down.

I plop down on the couch and rest my head in my hand.

I almost got Ari killed... but my finger wasn't on the trigger.

Arielle's P.O.V

Jimmy, Carl and I start saddling up three horses.

"So when and how'd you learn to ride Ellie?" Jimmy asks.

"Yeah? How Else?" Carl chimes.

"Well I remember when we first moved to King County, you were just in momma's tummy. Mom wanted me to get into some sports or afterschool activity. So she got me a place at that pony riding school. Progressed from there," I say.

"Ah... started from the bottom now yer here," Jimmy winks, causing Carl and I to snicker.

"Didn't you make a best friend that mom and dad never knew about?" Carl questions.

"Oh you talkin' bout a childhood crush," Jimmy says, wriggling his eyebrows.

"Exactly that," I blush.

"Well, you tell me yours and I'll tell you mine," Jimmy smiles.

"Okay. Well his name was Noah. I always had riding when he had soccer next field over. Everyday, we would always meet up after training and go get ice-cream. Even though I hate ice cream, I never told him cause I loved seeing him smile. We were eleven at the time and had been doing this everyday for three years. Then he moved, which made me so depressed. I never got to see him in person again. We were pen pals, until fifteen then we started skyping but then at sixteen he got a girlfriend and she made him 'cut ties' with me," I reply, rolling my eyes. "I hope he's okay."

"You're weird," Jimmy simply replies.

"Excuse me Jimmy?" I retort.

"You hate ice cream? What a weirdo," he replies.

"Amen to that!" Carl high fives Jimmy.

"But anyways, if you saw him again, what would you say to him?" Jimmy asks, genuinely interested.

"I'd say to him... don't leave me again! I missed you so much and I'm glad you're okay," I smile.

"Aww how cute," Jimmy pouts, causing Carl and I to chuckle.