Welcome to the Grimes family

Arielle's P.O.V

I try my best to patch T up. It will probably only last until tomorrow. To bad we don't have a doctor.

"So how did you find us Luther?" Dale asks.

"He tackled me into a trunk off a car," I reply with a smirk.

Mom snaps her head in his direction with a venomous look on her face. Luther rubs the back of his neck.

"Ah yeah ... sorry about that Ari."

"Don't be dude, you saved my life. I didn't even notice the herd so, thank you," I reply giving him a hug, he hugs back instantly.

"No problem," he replies with a grin.

Mom approaches us and puts her hand on the small of my back.

"Thank you Luther, I really appreciate you helping my daughter. Lori Grimes," mom says, shaking his hand. "That's Dale, T-Dog, Andrea, Carol-"

"And I'm Carl!" Carl interrupts mom cheerily. Mom and I giggle.
"Thanks for saving my sisters life," he adds.

"Ah, you're the protective little brother. I see. Anytime Männchen," Luther replies patting Carl on the shoulder. We all give him a confused look. "It's little man in german," he explains.
Mom, Carl, Dale and I smile and nod.

"How old are you? If you don't mind me asking..." mom says.

"How old do you think?" he asks raising an eyebrow.

"Old," Carl answers which causes Luther and I to burst out laughing.

"CARL!" mom scolds.

"Don't worry about it ma'am, I am a lot older than him anyway. I'm 21," he replies.

We all nod, then he tells us that he's been here for three years and he's trying to make his way back to his family.

Luther and Dale instantly clicked. So now they're taking watch on top of the RV.

Suddenly Andrea pops over the rail and goes straight to the RV with a sour look on her face. Shane and Glenn pop over the rail a few minutes later.

Turns out they found Amy being ripped apart by rotters. Dad told them to come back and to keep us looking through the cars.

My friend. My only girl friend. I broke down crying on the road. Glenn, Mom and Carl trying to comfort me.

This. Is. Shit.

Glenn's P.O.V

Amy's ... dead. Gone. Just like that. I've never seen Ari so openly broken.

I took her over to Carol's car and she ended up crying herself to sleep.

We continued looking through the cars and we ended up finding some good stuff and literally a truck load of water.

"Oh god. They're back!" I exclaim.

"You didn't find her?!" Carol questions.

"Her trail went cold, we'll pick it up again at first light," Daryl and Rick tell us.

I nod then walk over to Ari, to wake her up.

I reach the car and she's already awake fiddling with the bracelet I got her.

"Hey there Ari," I hesitantly say.

"Hey Glenny," she quietly replies without looking at me.

I pull her into a hug and she grips onto me.

"They didn't find her but we're all gonna go searching in the morning," I inform her. She nods.

"I didn't even get to say bye. We didn't say goodbye," She quietly says.

"I know Ari. I know. She knows we loved her like a sister though and she'll always be with us. But right now, your brother needs you. He's been asking to come be with you but Lori says no, which makes him sad and frustrated. He's worried for you," I tell her.

She looks up at me and smiles lightly.

"I know Glenny. I'll be strong for him. Let me at him," she says with a genuine smile this time.

We exit the car and Carl comes sprinting towards us and almost bowls her over in a hug. She chuckles.

"Hey bud, you okay?" she asks.

"I am now," he replies, smiling up at her.

We make our way to the group and they have a family group hug.

I think it's quite ... adorable!

Then suddenly she pulls me into their hug. At first it was super awkward but when Lori put her arm around my shoulder as Ari wrapped an arm around my waist I realised.

This is my family ...

"Well, looks like its official. Welcome to the Grimes family Glenn," Rick says squeezing my shoulder. I grin like an idiot.

We brake apart but Ari and Lori still have a hold on me.

"Yay you're my brother now?" Carl exclaims exicitedly.

"He has always been your brother Carl," Ari answers for me.

"Yeah your sisters just a hog," Rick jokes which causes everyone to laugh.

Ari playfully glares.

"Pfft so what I met him first. He's mine!" she exclaims and latches onto me poking her tounge at Carl.

"Nah ah, you have to share him now!" Carl retorts.

"Hey, hey, hey ! Don't I get a say?" I interject.

"No!" Her and Carl shout in unison.

We all chuckle at them.

"They are those weird age gap twins," I say.

"We are not!" They exclaim again, "Shut up!" "No you!" Ugh!" They say in unison.

"Exactly!" I exclaim.

Everyone laughs at us. I like this Grimes family.

My Grimes family.

Glenn Grimes? Glenn Rhee-Grimes? Glenn Grimes-Rhee? Glenn Grhee?

Whatever. I'm a Rhee. I'm a Grimes. I like it either way.