Who the heck are you?

Glenn's P.O.V

"Ari?" I say as she stares into space with Carl nestled into her chest. "Arielle a-ar-are y-you okay?"

"Of course she isn't Glenn," Luther whisper yells.

"Ari, talk to me please," I plead.

She turns towards me and I see the sadness in her eyes. She's broken.

I try not to tear up, "Aribear I'm here," I whisper, placing my hand on her shoulder.

She nods in response, tears streaming down her face. I pull her and Carl into me and she just breaks down.

"No, no way! Not her! We ain't losin' nobody else. I'm goin' fer a run," Daryl declares.

"I'll back you up," Luther adds.

Daryl and Luther leave on Daryl's motorcycle then Rick storms into the prison.

Hershel and everyone else decide to head back inside.

"Glenny go. They need you," Ari softly says.

"But Ar-"

"Glenny I'm going to be okay. We all are. We just need time," Ari adds.

I kiss her and then Carl on the head then walk inside.

"Glenny," Ari calls out.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you, Aribear," I reply.

She softly smiles at me before turning her attention to the sky. I walk back to cell block C.

"She okay?" Maggie asks.

"Seems so," I mutter.

"Are you okay?" Hershel asks.

"No," I reply and go into Ari's cell.

I lay on her bed, "Lori I'm sorry. You were like a mother to me. I-I know they're not handling your death well right now, but I'm being strong. I'm trying," I whisper, before breaking into silent sobs.

Lori's gone, T's gone, Carol's gone. The remaining Grimes as we know them... Gone.

Luther's P.O.V

"Arielle wouldn't stop talking about you," I say, as we pile the formula into our bags.

"Mmhmm," Daryl replies.

"When I first met you lot on the highway, I wasn't very fond of you. You seemed very intimidating, but after hearing the ravishing reviews from Arielle, I think you're quite a good guy," I add.

"Cool," Daryl shrugs.

"She's gonna be okay, this isn't the first time," I sigh, before heading outside.

"What'd'ya mean?" Dary asks, catchig up to me.

I ignore him and walk out the gate. He snatches my arm and spins me around.

"What do ya mean by that?!" He growls.

"It's not my story to tell. You have to respect that. She'll tell you sooner or later," I say.

Daryl narrows his eyes at me before nodding. He lets go off my arm and we go on our way back to the prison.

Daryl and I get back and run straight to the cafeteria where they all are... except for Rick and Arielle.

Daryl takes hold off the baby.

"Shh, sh come on," Daryl cooes, "she got a name yet?"

"Not yet... But I was thinking maybe Sophia, then there's Carol too. And... Andrea, Amy, Jacqui, Patricia. Or Lori... I don't know," Carl sighs, "see what Else thinks."