The good in this bad

Arielle's P.O.V

"Andrea came yesterday, then was gone again. Ma, I don't know what the governer's intentions are but, I sure as hell no they ain't good. Dad, Michonne and Carl are going back near home today. I've decided to stay and help look after lil ol' Judith. She gorgeous like you mom... She really is. I love you and miss you more than I miss Glenn knocking on the door with several boxes of pizza. I love you so much mom."

"You miss that too huh?" Glenn softly says.

I look over my shoulder to see Glenn sadly smiling at me. I softly smile back at him and pat the ground next to me, gesturing him to sit. He calmly settles besides me.

"I really miss everything Glenny. Mom, the pizza, you delivering the pizza, your uniform, your baby face, your fucked up hair cut, yo-"

"Okay okay, I get it, you miss me," Glenn chuckles.

"Yeah I do, I also miss our endless, meaningless talks but also our deep, meaningful talks," I sigh and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Elle, even though we're all walking on eggshells around eachother at the moment, I'm always here for you. Always. And that's a promise, you know that," Glenn says, "honestly, right now you need me more then ever. I mean dad's finally calm, slightly. You and Daryl aren't on great terms. You're not really 100% considering what happened like two days ago. I'm here."

"I know and so am I," I gratefully smile at Glenn.

"Smellie, we're leaving," Carl calls out.

Glenn and I get up and head towards the gate.

"Smellie?! Why in the hell is this the first I've heard of this? Oh my god, Smellie! Hahaha Smelielle," Glenn laughs, causing Carl, Dad, Michonne and I to laugh.

"You're slow for a smart person," dad says.

"It's Glenn... Seriously dad, what do you expect," I smirk.

"Shut up Smellie!" Glenn scolds.

"See! A complete and utter child. Ridiculous," I chuckle, as Michonne and dad laugh.

"Glenn you suck," Carl interjects.

A silence fell between us five.

"Ouch..." Glenn says.

"Rude! What the hell is your problem Carl? You t-"

"Ha, there we go Glenn. You may be 'childish' but you're calm. Unlike Mrs American Pyscho over here. Now you have two more things against her. One: She's Smellie. Two: She's a Pyscho. But that's good for us because clearly if you fuck with her family, you'll probably get skinned alive," Carl shrugs.

Glenn, Dad and Michonne look at me as if waiting for a response.

"Hey... Can't argue with the kid if he's right," I shrug, earning a laugh from the four of them.

Michonne and Carl hop into the car after Glenn and I say bye to them. I pull dad a side.

"Dad, please give Michonne a chance. I trust her with my life. She's got plenty of knowledge and skills. She's great to have on our side. She's a good person, please don't let her go and please, please don't fuck this up dad. I need you, all of you," I plead.

Dad stares at me, taking in everything. He looks me in the eyes and nods. He pulls me into a hug and kisses me on the forehead before getting into the car and head back to King County.

Daryl's P.O.V

"Can I help you?" Luther arrogantly interrupts my thoughts.

"What do ya want?" I spit back.