Connections

Arielle's P.O.V

They've only been gone for about 2 hours and Amy and I are already worried about them.

My mind also seems to wonder over to Daryl and how he's doing.

"Elle I saw you this morning..." Amy breaks me out of my thought and i turn to her and see that cheeky grin on her face.

"What ? Of course you saw me this morning you were jumping on me like crazy," I say trying to avoid where this is going.

I know she's talking about D-

"I saw you bump into Daryl and he was angry until he turned and saw it was you, his face softened and he didn't even snap at you and then he says happy birthday and then he smirks and slightly smiles at you when you said be careful and see ya later, ahh love if that ain't love I don't know what love is," she says closing her eyes with a massive smile on her face.

I shake my head.

"Well hate to break it to you Aims but ya don't know what love is," I reply smirking.

She just rolls her eyes. "Whatever Elle don't deny it ya like him, he likes ya, mark my words. You will get married and have cute little redneck babies running around in a few years. And I Amy Harrison will be the god mother of your gorgeous children!" she exclaims with a smug smile on her face.

I scoff, "Of course Aims, whatever helps ya sleep at night girly," I reply giggling slightly.

She stands up to go to the bathroom.

"That's all I ask Mrs. Dixon," she says as my jaw drops. I quickly stand up but she runs of giggling like a little school girl.

"Yeah you better run!" I yell shaking my fist in the air.

She reaches the RV door and turns to face me and pokes her tounge out and runs inside.

I just shake my head and laugh.

Gosh, what would I do without her.

Glenn's P.O.V

We reach the department store.

"Alright guys we go in we go out as quick as possible alright get essentials and as much as you can okay?"

Everyone nods, except Merle who just rolls his eyes, of course.

I come across a jewellery case and I see a pandora bracelet with multiple charms on it.
One charm stood out. A heart, with father & daughter written in it.
Ari.
Her dad meant so much to her.
I break the glass and grab the bracelet.

I hope she likes it.

After getting everything we need I ran back up to the roof to everyone else. Now we were done I can get back to Ar- Woah what in the hell ... Jesus Christ.

Rick's P.O.V

I ended up using a horse for transport because the car ran out of gas.

As I enter Atlanta it's deserted and quite eerie.

The horse takes me down main street. There are a few walkers are around, not much though. I stop the horse as a helicopter flys above. Then I get the horse to follow and as I turn the corner.

Oh shit.

Hundreds and hundreds of walkers.

Shitshitshit.

I turn the horse back but then more walkers come towards us, fuck.
They reach us and pull the horse down I drop the bag of guns as I fall off.

I run and crawl under the tank, killing walkers that get too close. They start crawling under the tank too.

Fuck, I'm done for.

"Lori, Arielle, Carl I'm sorry," say with the gun held against my temple. I look up.

AN OPENING.

I quickly climb up into the tank.
I shoot the walker in there and now my ears a ringing, my head's thumping. I quickly close the top of the tank. Is it still worth living now... I'm trapped, I still have some bulle-

Static "Hey you. Dumbass. Yeah you in the tank. Cozy in there ?" Static

I'm not alone ... I'm gonna get out of here.

Glenn's P.O.V

Jesus Christ, this man has gotta be the most stupid son of a bitch alive. I can't believe I'm helping him but hey maybe someone will help me like this one day.

Despite Andreas protest saying we should leave him. I can't. Ari wouldn't, so I can't. Plus I think Merle's drugged up again because he just laughed and laughed with these crazy eyes. But then again, this is Merle I'm talking about ,whatever.

"Hey you. Dumbass. Yeah you in the tank. Cozy in there?"

No reply.
Shit did he take the easy way out ?

"Hey! Are you alive in there ?!"

"Hello?! Hello?" he replied.

Okay good.

"There you are, you had me wondering."

"Where are you? Outside? Can you see me right now?" he franticly asks.

"Yeah, I can see you, you're surrounded by walkers thats the bad news," I tell him.

"There's good news?" he questions hopefully.

"No," I state simply.

"Listen whoever you are, I don't mind telling you, I'm a little concerned in here."

"Oh man, you should see it from here you'd be having a major freak out," I say.

"Got any advice for me?" he asks.

Run... Yup.

"Yeah, I'd say make a run for it."

"That's it? Make a run for it?"

Give me a chance douchebag.

"Look, my ways not as dumb as it sounds. You've got eyes on the outside. Theres one geek still up on the tank but the others have climbed down to join the feeding frenzy where the horse went down. You with me so far?"

"So far"

Good.

"Okay the street on the other side of the tank is less crowded. If you move now while they're still distracted you stand a chance. Got ammo?"

"In that duffle bag I dropped out there and guns, can I get to it?"

Hell no.

"Forget the bag okay. It's not an option. What have you got on you?"

"Hold on"

Hurry up man...

"Yeah. Yeah I've got a Beretta with one clip 15 rounds," he replies.

Good enough.

"Alright, make em count. Jump off the right side of the tank, keep going in that direction. There's an alley up the street, maybe 50 yards. Be there."

"Hey what's your name?" he asks.

What. Dude seriously.

"Have you been listening?! You're running outta time!" I tell him.

"Right"

Jesus Christ, this dude is gonna be the death of me.