4 months later

Arielle's P.O.V

It's been four months since we evacuated the farm. It's been four months since I've seen them. I miss them all so much. I miss Daryl.

"We've gotta find a place to stay," I sigh.

"Don't worry Ari, we will," he replies, "there's a prison, somewhere... I wanna find it."

"Need some baby food or something for Louie too."

"Ari... We need food in general," he chuckles, "hopefully we'll come across a baby store or kindergarten."

"That'll be so good. I wonder what my moms gonna have... hopefully a girl. Hopefully I'm there for her," I sigh.

"Ari, we will find them."

"I hope you're right."

Daryl's P.O.V

It's been four months since I've seen her. I haven't stopped looking for her. She said she loves me...

"Got a sec?" Lori asks.

I nod in response.

"I know it's a bit late and doesn't really matter but I'm sorry. I'm sorry for telling you to stay the heck away from Arielle. Now I wanna say thank you," Lori says.

"S'okay, no problem," I mumble.

"We'll find her Daryl. She doesn't give up."

"I know," I reply.

She pats me on the back then leaves.

"Where the fuck are ya Ari?" I whisper.

Glenn's P.O.V

"I'm heading out," Daryl annouces.

"I'm coming," I say.

"Glenn..." Maggie sighs.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine Mags," I reassure her and kiss her cheek.

Daryl and I head out.

"Daryl are we ever gonna find her?" I sigh.

Daryl's head shot up.

"This is Sophia all over again! Of course we're gonna find her! She ain't a damn kid. She's smart! She's a survivor!" He snaps.

"Okay okay! I totally agree," I shakily reply, "but she's pretty Daryl. Being stunning is dangerous these days."

Daryl clenches his fist and his lips press together.

"Don't even go there. Don't even say that! Why'd ye come out here huh?! What did... Carol send you with me ta try 'n' stop lookin' fer Ari?! Well if that's tha case, you walk yer chinaman ass back to her an' tell her to leave me alone, I love Arielle not HER!" Daryl shouts.

I take a couple of steps back.

"I-I... I uh..." I stutter.

"You what huh? Ya know what, if this was you missin' Ari wouldn't rest until she finds you. She would kill anyone who doubts that she won't find ya. Why are you in a doubt?" Daryl questions.

He's right. She would. I should. That girl is my world. I love Maggie of course but I'll never have that bond with Mags that I have with Ari.

"Let's keep going. We will find her,"
I confidently reply.

Daryl nods and carries on following a trail.

We'll find you Aribear.

Rick's P.O.V

Lori and I's relationship is strained after I told her I kill Shane and she's been even more down with Arielle gone. Hell, aren't we all?

Carl doesn't talk much either. He's become a one word man.

I... Well I'm heartbroken, angry, annoyed, frustrated... I can't help but think if I wasn't trying to grab Hershel, Arielle would be here right now.

"This winter's gonna be a cold one... Lori needs to rest Rick. We gotta find a place and food and water," Hershel says.

"I know," I mutter, "I know."

...Authors note...

Just a quick filler. Sorry it's shit.
Next chapter will be the start of season 3.

Let's get it 👏

Much loveeeee x