Start

Boom! Boom!

Two cannon shells fired with sharp accuracy, landing at the places where Zeke and Yano dodged to.

Wind booster

Yano used his Fire and Wind marks to boost himself. Blue fire went out of his soles as he flee forward.

Suddenly, a red whip appeared at where he is going. He then twisted his body, and boosted himself again.

Fire Ballet

An arc of fire flew out of his hand, and charred the lands behind him, and a metal bear. He then jumped off, and pulled Zeke that is under a bitter fight against the axe-wielding madman.

Fire Waltz

Blue flames darted off and created a semicircle burst of flames and stopped after a few meters. They then transformed into palm-sized flame spheres and flew at different directions.

Fifteen blue spheres of fire were sent outwards in a scattered manner. After travelling a little while, it burst into a star-shaped flame and devoured everything in front.

"What sick moves!" Aidelai gasped and smiled, completely awed at the duo.

"Sadly, I won't see those moves again." Aidelai sighed and a metal bear came rushing towards the two. An axe was also sent towards them, only to find air and not hit anything.

"Damn!" Zeke clicked his tongue and ran. They will defend, dodge and run just to buy time for the kids they taught.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Three shells were flung out of the cannon and almost hit the fleeing duo. Time was running out, and their mana reserves are plummeting down.

Whack! Whack!

The sounds of the whips crackled as Aidelai continued on lashing it.
Numerous indentions on land, flung rocks, and deep marks appeared at the vicinity. Seeing this, Yano's face turned paler and paler by the second.

His mana reserves are on 90% in just three exchanges and almost a minute of dodging. He maneuvers minimally and smoothly to avoid the wrong moves and avoid excess mana expenditure.

"Sophia, why are you doing this?" Zeke asked.

The little kid looked at him, but she didn't said anything. Instead, she let the metal bear attack Zeke.

"Sophia, you were once a Knight of the Grand Family. Why are you doing this?" Zeke asked again, while kiting the bear and Sophia away to make space for Yano.

"Knight?" A cold glint flashed from Sophia's eyes. She looked at thd fleeing Zeke and said: "My clan served the Family for generations, we did it with loyalty and fervor, yet the Family always use the others as cannon fodder. Our lives also matter." With great wrath, the bear, appeared in front of Zeke, clamped its two hands together and smashed at Zeke. The latter used his sword to borrow momentum and further the distance from them.

He skidded on the floor and twisted his body to carry on the force and hasten up their speed. Zeke then used his Ice mark to forcefully kill the friction on the floor and dashed forward.

"Don't think that you can escape from me!" Sophia shouted in fury. The metal bear roared and glowed red like being melted.

The bear then emitted clacking and sonorous sounds due to metals assembling and dissembling. A mechanical sound whirred and a face of ferociousness was displayed on its face. A cloud of smoke was then released to the surroundings.

"Oh sheesh." Zeke and Yano both spoke, in a slow and solemn manner.

Yet, under the pressure, the speed of their run never ceased. Six figures could be seen dashing and clashing with each other. Two running in front and four chasing. They never thought that in a snap of a finger, the greatest plans ever invented was about to start.