Beast Boy

"Good night, Von!" Lily shouted, as the boys parted from the girls.
That first one ignited the others and also bid their farewells, but still, a voice wasn't heard. He walked away from the rest, shaking his head, making his elegant white hair do a mess of itself.

"Hey Vin!" A soft voice stopped him. Nine pair of eyes were looking at him.

"Won't you say a single 'good night' for all of us?" Theo asked.

Vin continued to walk and just ignored them.

"Von, is he always like that?" Zaine asked.

"Actually, no. He's just tired. It's been a month since our first class, and this is the first time I saw him exhausted up to this point. I am sure that he is still learning, but he can't learn everything in just one month." Von said without stop.

"What do you think can we do to help him?" Kaye asked.

"Just let our captain do what makes his mind clear." Yuri tapped Kaye's shoulder.

"Okay, good night guys, see you tomorrow!" Von then shouted, running towards him.

The signs of fatigue in everyone's eyes were visible. It was only a month since they knew each other, and now, they were tired like adults.

Their secondary professions made their stay a little bit harder, but everyone lasted up until a month, not knowing if they would last a year or so.

The breeze of the night was cold and the leaves are flowing in the wind.

Vin stood in the middle of the plaza. The rustling of the leaves was heard and some twigs are swaying.

"Vin!" Von walked towards him. His white hair was a bit mess but it was too elegant to say that it is a mess.

He walked towards Vin and stopped almost three steps before him.

He stopped there, without moving. Two silhouettes were seen at the middle of the plaza.

They were at the same age as them. One of them is a boy, and another was a girl.

The boy was almost a hundred and fifty centimeter tall. His not so fat nor slim appearance radiates ferocity. His eyes were in vertical slits and brown iris. His nose bridge is a bit pointy and had a normal size of face. He is wearing a tattered vest and his pants' legs are uneven. He has no slippers nor shoes

The girl beside her has a long black hair. Her blouse is also tattered like the boy's , and her pants was a bit okay, but her shoes have holes on them. Her eyes were silver in color and her pupils are a bit dilated. Her face was pale, and she is a bit thin.

"Who is he?" The boy asked. Von was startled and started to step backwards.

"Don't worry, he is my twin. Von, stay there." Vin stated, the last line was definitely towards Von.

"Then I demand an explanation why is he here. And are you sure you didn't tell others about us?" The boy asked.

"And what would you do if everyone knew?" Von asked.

"I-I-uhh-I w-will.. wreak havoc!" He shouted.

"Okay Ethan, enough of that. Here are three servings of her favorite fish. Also, have some vegetables. You can go after you eat." Vin stared at the boy. He was still emitting a ferocious aura.

Vin walked forward and gave them the food. It was wrapped in banana leaves with two cups of rice.

The two didn't have the urge to reject it. Ethan gulped and took one serving of fish and gave the other two to the girl. He also took the rice and shared it with her.