Crest and Runes

"What's this?" Vin asked. He saw three odd-looking symbols floating their way to him.

"The First God's Crest." He pointed to a symbol looking like a sun with eight curved rays.

"The other two are runes, they are used for boosting you. The one in left is a heal rune, and the one in the right is an enhance rune. You can use them anyway you like, just discover how to do so." Darkos said.

"Thanks." Vin muttered. He then vanished and the terraforming started.

--------------------

The triplets lost their parents in just a day. Everybody saw the bickering from before, so they know that they would do fine.

Still, nobody can't blame Vin. They know that he isn't a careless person, running in the middle of the war just to teleport them elsewhere and lower the death rate. They knew that they stand a chance, but now, everything changed.

The war went on, but Vin was still there, like a human statue, petrified by his own thoughts. Some of the armies past by him, but they didn't took notice of him.

It was like a nightmare. The death of Nadia put in more shock, then, he went pale. The shock got him good, but this time, something happened.

"Are you just gonna stand there and let those two die?" The soul he caught earlier, now awake, spoke to his heart. It startled him, enough to wake him up.

"Thanks." He said. With that, he roared and charged towards the center of the war. He was now calm, but desperate and full of wrath.

"Thirty Dragon Swarm!" He shouted.

This time, all of people around felt a chilly feeling. The ground shook, the air became hostile, and the battle field became chaotic. Thirty-two five-meter dragons came out of nowhere. Some of them are long ones, some have wings, some has spikes on their backs.

"Kid, use this." The soul said, and a four pronged sword appeared in front of Vin. It has four blades, in a cross pattern. What's peculiar about this is that the blades have a somewhat semicircular curve next to the hilt. The funny thing is, the blade and the place where the curve is has the same width.

"How fancy!" He exclaimed.

"All yours, kiddo. Now go get some revenge." The soul said and then slept again on his heart.

"CHARGE!" He shouted and all the dragons flew and killed.

--------------------

"Celestine, that boy, is he--" A man in a knight's armor walked towards a woman in a certain veranda of a mansion.

The mansion, albeit emitting a sense of antique, has a very elegant hue of green and blue. The contrast gives a vague feeling of relief and contentment.

Celestine is seating on the farthest part of the veranda, almost two meters away from the door. She lifted up her cup and took a sip from the blend she just brewed. The windows are closed so that the whips of wind wont pass through inside.

A slight frown emerged from the face of the young knight. Though he is still there, the fact that Celestine didn't gave him face is an absolute blow to his pride.

Celestine Axami, the only daughter of Axami household. Her sideburns are silver, contrasting to her hair that has black near the scalp and blonde all the way through the tips.

Her eyes are sharp, like a veteran warrior that encountered many battles. Her nosebridge is like a peak of the mountain, and her lips that could captivate every man because of slight indifference.