Noble House of Axami

I am not a power-driven individual.

It is true, but here I am, watching over a family that holds a great power.

We were known as the Big Four:  Axami, Nozra, Finnegan and Grand.

We are the greatest force the humanity has. And we always fought alongside each other.

I can remember Vlak back then. He is our leader, and he is a capable one.

But someone cannot please everybody. There will always be people who will want you to fall, or take over your place.

It has been years since I last saw him. Not him, but his tomb. I got one near the tomb of my late wife.

When I go to this graveyard, it feels like I spend eternity in here, for I cry and blame myself.

I know the others feel that way too, but it was a rather complicated story if I say that they do the same things as me.

It feels like I've been lacking and I can't do enough for the both of them. It is heavy and painful at the same time.

That was why, I do not want Celestine to experience this.

She is my only child, the only fruit we bore because both me and her mother were busy with war.

I am indebted to Vlak, because if he did not see Bea having a life mana in her belly, there will be three tombs down there.

"Sir, Homer Sylva asked your daughter out." A knight walked in and reported to me.

This loyal knight of mine is one of the suitors of my daughter. He is of the Nozra House.

By rank and strength, I can obviously give him the hand of my daughter, but I want to test his patience.

Jealousy, hatred and brashness won't have a space in his heart if he truly loves. Also, I gave Cel time to train with him.

He also asked her out, and she said yes. She is going out with her tomorrow, and Homer will be next.

I walked down the isle and arrived at the veranda. I looked down to the place I am managing.

People, young and old, are happy that they are living fully.

There are some that gives off kindness, and there are who gives off evil vibes.

Those who had gone to the dark side must be purged. They must be cleansed so life will be upheld.

"What are the specifications of the tournament?" I asked Ian, the knight who reported to me a while ago.

He hurriedly opened his pouch inside his armor and read the instructions aloud.

One. No one must ever know what happens inside the tournament. The fight must be kept in secret.

People try what they see and believe. Trying new things may be fun, but it endanger them.

Two. Every possible way to win is approved. Assassinations, teaming up, underhanded tactics, pushing self way too hard and secret techniques are approved.

In a war, the enemy won't give you recognition if you do what's right. In a war, the winner is right, no matter how you look at it.

Three. Giving up is not allowed. Turning your back on your enemies is like asking to be killed.

Giving up means you are letting a small unit inside of your fortress. Imagine there are millions of people fighting with you, and you give up. Their fights are all in vain.

He knelt after he read the instructions. I guess the Council wants it to be like this.

Especially the Sage.