The Eight Supremes

Supremes can have ten seals.

The tenth seal is the representation of their Supreme Seat. There are only Eight Supreme Seat that exists, representing the Eight Gods. They are as of follows:

The Supreme Purity of Light, Deity.

The Supreme Corruption of Darkness, Devil.

The Supreme Terror of Fire, Dragon.

The Supreme Wave of Water, Prime.

The Supreme Flow of Time, Requiem.

The Supreme Stability of Earth, Pharaoh.

The Supreme Surge of Wind, Emperor.

The Supreme Might of Chaos, King.

The Eight Supremes were the ruler of their continents, while in the middle of this planet, where the territories of the Supremes intersect, is the place where the Sixteen Supreme Zones lie. In the middle of it is the most revered institution, the Supreme Shrek University. This school is protected by the Elders of the Court and is the mediator of all the issues on the planet. There are Nine Elders, representing each continent, but war is inevitable.

Through the years, the Supremes fought for dominion over the others, but they failed again and again. This era, they are stagnated and in a stalemate.

Supremes can pass on their titles to others, so they recruit young talented individuals once every ten years. They would nurture their seeds, until they are grown up and can inherit their seats.

But, something happened almost five decades ago. The Requiem and King decided to be married. That year, four of the Supremes were female, while the other half is male. The collision of them resulted into love, that the King declared that he won't wage war against the others as long as he is the King. The Requiem accepted the proposal and they were married three months later. Their territories became the part of each other, but they didn't nurtured any seed. They secluded themselves and ruled their people wholeheartedly.

The others also didn't recruit seeds, hoping that they can be as peaceful as the two, but pride held their ground. They were so proud about their achievements that they fought by themselves. Fifty years later, they decided to recruit seeds. Basically, this is their first batch after half a century.

Each Supreme would recruit ten people, and nurture them. The one above the others will be called as the Crowned Heir. After ten years, another Crowned Heir would be nominated. The Supreme will choose amongst his or her Crowned Heir, and give him or her the seat.

The main purpose of this scenario is to protect its people and dominate the world.

-------------------------

The recruitment of the other six Supremes made their scalp tingle a bit.

Titus was still hoping that the Principal would understand, but they were against the war for dominion.

"Titus, do you know what Laws they have?" The principal asked.

"Sir, you led them to the lab. You didn't led them to the fourth test, right?" Titus said.

He looked towards Mei who suddenly frowned and looked down and turned his head to the principal whose mouth is twitching.

"Principal, you are being forgetful again." A woman, who looks like almost sixty years old, wearing a cape that covered her body, her pink hair is tied in a bun, with a stick stuck on it so it won't fall, with her smiling face and wrinkled forehead said.

They all broke into laughter after she said that. She knew how forgetful her husband is for he forgot his birthday once and forgot their wedding anniversary thrice. The principal almost turned pale when he heard this, his lips still twitching.