Miscalculation

Sipping his tea, Yano rocks his chair to and fro, as his heart was beating loudly due to the fight between the Centaur and his master.

The finishing blow was dealt when Vin managed to locate the core, Fused Ice and Fire to form a blade, and then Fused Lightning and Wind to speed himself, adding Mana Rush into it. It is a good thing that cores were meant to be indestructible, and absorbs mana as it makes contact. If it is destructible, Vin broke it the second the sword touched the core.

"Phew. That was close." Zeke exhaled. He then sat, slammed his hand on the table, sigh in relief, and pale at the next second.

"Crap." He said and looked at Yano. Yano was now glaring at him, when they saw Vin talking to himself.

"He must be cursing us." Zeke said, and then he looked at Yano, looked at the projection, and looked to Yano again.

"Darn, Zeke. What the hell do you think you are doing?" Yano was exasperated.

"I think they deserve a good explanation after this." Zeke then frowned.

He slammed his hand on the table, where the buttons were, and pressed the button of the new theme for the next month, which is...

----------------------------

"Please God, if you are out there, stop me from killing those two." Vin blurted out and sighed. He walked with shoulders down, and his steps are in a zigzag pattern.

"What do I do, Avalon?" Vin asked, too lazy to wait for an answer.

A moment of silence came. Vin sat and looked at the sky.

"Vacuum Palace." Avalon said.

It was a short phrase, but Vin's mood enlightened. He then smiled and flew as fast as he could. He then arrived at a platform where twenty people are still sitting and recuperating.

"Avalon, let me access that split-second again." Vin then made the platform go lower, and covered it with another platform. Basically they are underground now.

"Comin' right at ya!" Avalon then casted it, and then, something unbelievable happened.

"Vin, I think I can't do that anymore." Avalon said, and as he said that, another notification rang out to Vin.

[Supreme Ability : Split-Second has been acquired.]

Split-Second : A one use ability to stop at time. Can be used to be stored in a split-second, and still have time flow.

Author's Note: Basically, this skill is too powerful. Imagine you are stuck in a split-second, or rather you stuck yourself there. The outside world is not moving, but in the perception of the outer world, it is just a blink of an eye, and after that blink, you are back there. Suppose we say you are in an argument with your wife. You can use Split-Second, think of all the possible arguments she can think, and then come back in time and it is still the same second you've gone to that Split-Second. That's how useful it is. You know the counter-arguments to here suspicions, and then you can hug her or kiss her in the end to prove to her that you love her and her suspicions are not right. Also, don't argue with your wife, they are always right.

"Scary." Avalon muttered.

Vin just laughed and then he looked at the people before him. He then shook his head and then walked towards them.

"System, is there anything we can do to hide our presence?" Vin asked.

[System : A Talent may help.]

"Fusion? Okay I will try." Vin said, but as he walk towards the center of the platform,

[No. You have to unlock another Talent.]