Alpha

Two silhouettes are to be seen walking down the road. The one on the right is a boy, around 10 years old. His body frame is petite and slim. His clothes are ragged and he had a backpack on him. A scarf could be seen hanging around his neck, covering his nose and mouth. The scarf has a gray hue and it is interwoven that it look like scales. His white hair is exceptionally alluring, like a patch of snow on his head. His eyes are hazelnut in color and his pupils are black as charcoal.

The other looks like him, it's just that his scarf is tied the other way and his hair is as black as an abyss. His hazelnut eyes looks so enticing that anyone who looks at them will be attracted. His build is taller than the white-haired boy and much bulkier. From their appearances, they were both from boonies that appeared in a town.

A few maidens would look at them from time to time and comparing them with each other. Some would say that they were like life and death, but some would say they were heaven and hell. A few of them would look at them with envy while some would look at them with lust.

They walked down the road silently and with caution. They were listening to the others as they were walking. After a few minutes, a guy wearing a military uniform walked towards them.

"Excuse me, are you lost?" The guard asked. "May I know where are you going?"

The man with the black hair walked forward and bowed slightly.

"Good morning, esteemed officer. We came from the western desert. Our parents sent us to see a certain person." He said and he kept his head lowered.

"May I know who are you looking for?" The guard inquired.

"We are looking for Sir Titus Hedro. Do you know him?" The white-haired man barged in.

The guard was flabbergasted. They know the name, but to his shock, he forgot to tell them where or who it is, instead, he walked backwards and bowed to them. They moved forward and didn't mind them. They walked forward and forward until their silhouettes were gone.

They walked down the slope as their gazes still remained calm. The black-haired man is a jolly one while the white-haired man has a matured aura on him.

Two hours had passed but they didn't stopped walking, as if they know where they are going. The black-haired man looked very exhausted and he is ghastly pale due to exposure to heat. The sun is on it's peak and no shelter could be seen at the moment. They decided to go forth but to their demise, they were walking out of the city. They need a shelter for them to stay, yet the houses were fewer on the side they walked.

Moments later, the black-haired man fell down on his belly and his face was much paler.

"Vin, why don't we stop first to find food and wait for the dawn to arrive and we will continue. I'm so freaking tired, sticky and hungry." With that, the black-haired man sat up and he pat up his shoulder to wipe of the dust that covered his clothes.

The white-haired man nodded and they walked back a few meters to find an inn to stay. They asked people around and arrived to an inn. They brought money with them so they can buy their food or rent a room for themselves, but the problem is, the money they have would only last them a week, while they don't havr any idea where they are going. This is their sixth day wandering around, and they can't possibly find it in an instant.

They went inside the inn and rented a room. They were lead by the lady inside as she was looking at them with flirtatious gazes. The two seemed unconvinced.

They arrived at the door and the lady opened it for them, they walked in, closed the door, and gazed upon the room. The room is wide, almost ten square meters and almost eight meters high. The room has two lampshades and has a bed on the left side of the door. There was a sofa on the right and a book is on top of it. The title of the book is engraved in an ancient writing and upon seeing it, Vin smiled.

"Von, I think we found it." Vin said upon looking at the black-haired man.

Von smiled. They walked for almost six days and they found it accidentally, ot is it?

Von stepped forward but Vin stopped him from doing so. He didn't place his bag down nor do anything unnecessary.

Vin shouted: "Come out!" His stern voice rang out.

"Oh, I shouldn't have underestimated His Majesty's sons." A figure slowly came out of nowhere as if it came out of thin air. The figure was a man. His blue hair and blue eyes was shimmering due to the light from the open windows. His gaze was gentle and pure. He wore a grin and his facial muscles were complimentary to his slender build. He knelt down on his right knee and his right arm was crossed on his chest. He bowed down and stand up to complete the salutation.

"Sir Titus, we came here to learn and not to be addressed as gods. Don't worship us." Vin stated and he bowed his head slightly to Titus.

"Let us go, Master Vin. They know you both are here." Titus was quite agitated. He waved his hand and they vanished into thin air. The eerie calmness of the room came back. A moment later, three silhouettes appeared inside the room.

"Idiot! Why didn't you attacked them?" A hoarse woman voice can be heard.

The two didn't answered and lowered their heads out of embarassment. She calmed down her rage and walked towards the sofa. She sat down and cleared her mind a little bit.

"Let's go back." The woman stood up and vanished to thin air.

----------------------

"We've arrived." The voice was still pure and gentle.

Three people walked out of the thin air. They were incredibly undetected and no one saw them. This time, they arrived in a plaza. In the middle of the plaza was a statue of a man with deep purple eyes. He looks like someone who is falling down gracefully to the ground. His robe is fluttering. His right hand is facing downward and a violet vortex can be seen on it. While the other hand is up in the air with a violet like orb.

"This is the Chaos-Void Plaza. There are eight plazas like this, representing the Eight Gods and the Eight Supremes. Each plaza has its own dormitories and teaching quarters. Each teaching quarter has six floors for each grade level. The dormitories has six floors too, but they are divided into two for each genders. If you can see clearly, the plazas face two Supreme Zones, which can be easily accessed by the students of each plaza." Titus explained to them.

"Sir Titus, we were exhausted for full six days, can we have a rest now?" Von asked as he was panting heavily.

"Right, we shall head to the office." Titus walked after he said that. He didn't bat an eye to then afterwards.

The sun is still on its peak when they are walking. A few people saw them and greeted Titus accordingly. Some of them would glance at the two, but their eyes was still at the handsome teacher. His looks cam be considered good, but when paired with his good taste in clothing, he appeared to be a god that descended into the earth. Some of the maidens were screaming while some were blushing as they see him smile. The crowd eventually parted for this gentle prince walking in the middle of the plaza. Suddenly, another man descended beside him. He has a short red hair and his eyes were red too. He was masculine but his muscles are not too bulky. His slightly keen eyes were on par on Titus' round blue eyes. His complexion is a bit dark and Titus has a bit fair complexion. They were stunned to the point that every woman were blushing red.

Titus and the other man continued on their way with the other two on the office. The mansion they entered has a staircase on the middle and had a four way stairs, extending to the north, south, east and west. The second set of staircases were extended on the secondary directions. The staircases has a brown carpet that exuded an elegant aura. The group walked forward silently