Challenge

"Dismissed!" Kiana shouted, hinting the end of class.

Ninth Plaza walked out of the colosseum. Eight of them were pale from exhaustion and fatigue.

"Hey, Vin, why aren't you tired?" Sora asked the white-haired boy.

"Back in our home, Vin can fight our father the whole day. We were only seven at that time. I can only last three hours and rejoin after an hour." Von explained.

"What?" Eight shouts rang out. Their faces were full of disbelief and shock.

Von just extended his arms, like presenting Vin, as if he was telling them 'look for yourselves, idiots!' smile.

"So you can fight more?" Yuri asked, exasperated.

Vin just nodded and smiled.

"Aw, that smile again." Zaine can't help herself looking at his smile.

"Actually, if the enemies were just like that, I'm afraid that I can last four days." Vin added.

"Okay, now, enough of being airy. Four days you say?" Lily chuckled.

Vin just ignored her and walked towards the canteen.

The Ninth Plaza has a small canteen, so the other students from other classes went back to their plaza to eat.

Vin casually walked, thinking about something. His stomach was still silent and no signs of fatigue can be seen.

"Oh, the Almighty Bubbleman!" He heard a voice from the front.

Vin ignored them and continued walking. Some jeering was heard, while others kept their mouth silent.

Imagine a ten year old kid, walking in a street, like a cat walking in a group of rats. Some would squeak, some would run, but some rats are courageous enough to stand before the predator.

"Hey, bubblehead!" A boy ran over.

Vin continued walking as if he didn't heard anything.

The others went to the infirmary to rest.

"Hey, I am talking to you." With that, the voice grew angry.

Vin just walked and ignored them, but a hand grabbed his shoulders.

"Hey, I told you I was talking to you, right?" A boy in a cyan uniform and blue vest appeared in front of him. The one who grabbed him was a boy who had a tangerine uniform and orange vests.

"You know, we despise little boys who act proudly after winning eight games." The boy added.

After he said that, six more people arrived from the group of rats. They were smiling wryly as if they know that they can overpower the cat.

"You see, we are the class representatives, and we're here to challenge you. In the tournament, we will all have the third one versus one lot to participate. We will wait for you there." With that, he walked backwards and formed a circle with the other eight.

"Also, remember that we all have three seals. Good luck, bubble head." He smiled.

'Fool'. Vin thought inwardly.

"Oh, here's a gift for you." The other eight released their seals and a barrage came.

Kiana was just watching Vin when she suddenly felt threat. She ran forwards but was too late because the barrage already started.

"Hahahahahahaha! If you can survive this, you can be worthy of our challenge, idiot!" Another boy exclaimed as he sent more projectiles to Vin.

"Pfft. Childish." The voice was heard by Kiana and she stopped mid air.