Onward We Go!

A cluster of almost thirty people can be seen walking away from the crumbling labyrinth. They were like warriors that won the war and coming home, and the destruction of the enemy is on their background.

The others are bickering, flaunting their achievements inside the labyrinth, and others are snuggling towards each other as a show of their affection.

The two grown ups: Zeke and Yano - seen by the people, and the people smile or sometimes laugh softly when they see them - is at the front of the group.

The Four Elemental Laws: Mei, Titus, Aisha and Jay are at the further back. They are looking at the youths in front of them, bickering and sometimes, glancing at their partners.

In the middle: the twenty one brats that cleared the dungeon. Aeriel can be seen hugging the arms of Aves. They are directly behind the two adults. Aeriel is yawning again and again due to lack of sleep. They can't sleep inside the dungeon peacefully after all.

Riku and Lily, along with Sora and Yuri is on the left and the right of Aeriel and Aves, respectively. They are a bit behind the two because Riku and Sora are best buds, they can't be separated when it comes to bickering.

Ethan and Hiera, together with Tim, Paul, Von, Ven, Zaine, Dalia, Kaye and Theo are bantering and running around, like the whole ordeal is nothing to them. They will pinch, slap or even jump to others' backs when they feel like they want to.

Behind them is Charla holding Quandor's hand, Raine hugging Shelar's waist and Vin. Sometimes, Vin will scold the group in front of him, will tell them to be careful, and sometimes, he will seem to act, but won't because he see them laughing. He would just sigh from time to time.

"Naughty kids." He said under his breath. Aisha heard it but she chose to just smile and watch the energetic teens.

Kids along the way kept waving at them. They also waved back, but after that, they continue on playing.

They sometimes play rock-paper-scissors, then the one who lose will have a pinch on the ear. Sometimes the guessing game, charades and others. They will laugh everytime someone loses.

In their case, it was always Theo who loses.

"Hey, your brother here is embarrassed at you!" Titus shouted and everybody laughed, except of course, the two grown ups in front, who somehow managed to think that there's something on their face. Or they are just imagining it (?)

"They are cheating!" Theo shouted, and everybody laughed at him. He was so red from embarrassment, but he managed to still squeeze out a smile.

"I will win this one for sure!" He declared. Kaye just nodded at him, but after that, he still lost at rock-paper-scissors. He is clearly abandoned by the goddess of luck, if there is someone like that.

His face grew pale, but he can't escape the punishment: he will walk like a dog until the next last man is standing. Titus just facepalmed at the sight, but he too is laughing.

"Hey, it's not a dog unless you bark!" Jay shouted from the back, and all of them went laughing again. Theo doesn't have a choice but to bark.

But he also laughed on how silly he looks. Vin seems to be enjoying the show. He looked at them, and remembered the day when his father used to be their horse when playing knights.

Ven, Von and Vin will play as the knights, and Nadia will play as the witch. Vyndra will be the horse that will take the three to the witch's castle. The three will be carried by Vyndra, and they will play until the three feels sleepy.

'Mom, Dad, we did it.' he said in his mind.

Maybe he forgot it when he was training to be stronger, but he won't forget it now, as he remembers the joy, fun and fulfilment he experienced with his parents.