Supreme Crisis

"My Lord, the preparations are complete. All the teams are on their respective places." A man clad in red black armor said, while kneeling in one knee.

The other is a man with a large build, he has his armor on, and a large sword with a red blade. He is sitting, in front is a table with some maps and some small figurines.

His beard, mustache and hair has several whites on them, and are cut cleanly. He has a monocle on his right eye, and wearing gauntlets.

"Start." He said.

But this one word boosted the morale of all the soldiers in front of his throne. They all looked happy and determined.

The man grinned at the sight of this. He knee this was the dawn of his rival's era.

Lamaria, Pharaoh's territory.

A group of five entered the place of the Pharaoh. They all have nine "seals" destroyed it.

The Pharaoh is heavily wounded, and is tied up by a special chain that nullifies magic.

Same with the other continents. They were attacked, pillaged, destryed and trampled over. All of the Supremes were having a hard time dealing with the ones in their hands, might as well help their underlings.

But surely, Misteria, the Emperor's territory is full of cheering and parties. Drunkenness, sex and murder is mixed in the party. Some were brutally stabbed, others hung, some had their private parts cut off and fed to the dogs, while others are just enjoying the pounding they do to women.

They were clearly joyful in this scenario, because they knew, this world will be led by them.

Requiem's territory.

"Sir, Hageia's Dragon and Uragia's King are asking for assitance."

"My Lord, Heleia's Demon and the Deity also have the same wish."

This time, two men knelt in front of an old man. He has a long black hair that stretches to his back. He has an elegant aura, and weilds a giant one bladed sword. The sword is blue and gave off a calm aura.

By his side is an old woman, her hair is a bit white, and she has an orb on her hand. Her body is still alluring, and skin is still gleaming with luster. Her face shows signs of maturity, but her body isn't.

"Nadia, send them a message, tell them that don't go here." The man said. "Send Trisha to them also." The man said, but Nadia stayed.

"We lived together, so we will die together." She said firmly. "And I believe, that even without us, those kids will manage." She looked him in the eye. She was like a warrior in a cat's appearance.

"You will still have Trisha to be sent over to them." The man said, his eyes filled with pride and compassion.
"Vyndra!" This time, a shout was heard all over the place. It was enough to startle everyone on that continent. The voice was filled with pure anger and disgust.

"Vyndra." This time, it was a melodious voice, but it is not heard across the continent. The owner of the voice is the one beside Vyndra, his wife Nadia.

"Sir, the Deity and the Demon parties are all wiped out, and the two Supremes are being held." A man, in his forties, knelt behind Vyndra and Nadia.

This time, Vyndra, who was calm, had his brows creased. He was clearly upset by the strange turn of events.

"Sir." The man said again, clearly reminding Vyndra to take action before it's too late.

In a span of a few moments, no one will know what can happen. It may be a breakthrough for the opposing party or a counterattack.