Danger

A group of people, ranging from ages 18-25 are gathered in a circle. Inside were two people and they looked at each other.

One has a red hair, and the other one has yellow. Their feet and arms have heavy metallic braces, and have an armor from their elbow down to the knee.

Despite the weight they are feeling, they moved fluidly and with control. Like rushing wind, they rushed towards each other and fought.

A kick was sent by the lady with the red hair. It was right on the opponent's chest, but she dodged it in a minute difference.

The lady with the yellow hair then tried to grab the feet, but unsuccessful due to the force of the kick. She then sent a punch towards the enemy's diaphragm.

The lady with red hair received the blow by her hands. She used the momentum to spin and deliver an axe kick towards the opposition.

The lady with the yellow hair ducked, and then she turned around, and a back kick towards the other's back.

The other lady then flipped her body, received the kick by her hands, used the momentum to fly up, and then she did a heel drop, which the other lady did not see because she turned around.

The heel drop was on the spot: the side of the stomach. It was too fast that everyone went still because they know that damage will ensue, but they did not expect what happened next.

A hand stopped the foot, and the boy caught the lady who was mid air. At then, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

"Winner: Dalia." He announced. Vin then put her down, and he helped Lily to stand up.

"That fight was awesome." Von said as he hugged Dalia. Lily was a bit disappointed, but Theo was there for her. She laid her head on his shoulder as he hugged her.

It was the end of the second week of their training. The first week was a hell because they are not allowed to take a break. This week, a mini tournament is held everyday, and they are pitting against each other.

Eventually, it came from time to time that a battle royale will ensue, but it was a good thing that they were going all out against each other.

Just today, Vin was not in a good mood, and decided to stay in his room. No one knows what he is thinking, but the sudden intervention earlier made them see that he is doing okay.

Seeing their captain walk by, and just like that leave their sights again, the place was awfully quiet.

"Zaine, what happened to him?" Asked Raine. They were a bit worried and sad.

"I don't know." Zaine shook her head. They asked around, but no one knows what happened to Vin.

Thus, Captain Investigation Task Force was made.

--------------------------------------------

10 hours before morning.

It was a normal day. Vin was busy cooking, and everyone was happy eating. There were too many food and there were noodles too.

Vin got busy, not trying to eat a thing as the others are smiling while eating the food. It was a good night, until an hour later.

All of them are full. Their stomachs are almost bloated for all the food they ate. And there was where the problem lies.

Due to them not being able to go out and harvest food, they have a specific count and just the right amount to eat. They did not remember that there was still someone who did not eat, and thay was Vin.

When he sat at the table, it was only a small bowl of ramen, half fried fish, a small serving of black bean soup, and few scoops of java rice.

He drooled but it was not enough to satiate his hunger. Well, all of them were sleeping already.