Three years

Bustling crowds, dazzling cars and men and women of nobility. They were all celebrating. There is a man in the middle of the party and he is drinking wine.

"O, Great Emperor Dariel! You conquered the Eight Continents. What else can't you do?" Rosobio knelt in front of him.

The others also praised him and knelt. They offered him the greatest gifts of all. Heaven and earth treasures that can boost mana and prolong life.

"My Lord, what plans do you have?" Another man knelt before him.

Dariel just smiled. He then took a sip of wine.

"Take my orders, my loyal subjects. We are going to nurture monsters that will inherit the Supreme Seats. Then, I will be their master, making me the master of Supremes. We will be overthrowing this world, and challenge the Gods that proclaim they are the greatest. We will defeat them, and on that day, you my subjects would become Gods and obtain immeasurable power. We would rule the world and bring a new era to history!" He shouted and all of them stood up and saluted.

"All hail Dariel! Long live Dariel!" The chants filled the throne room. The terror is starting to reign.

------------------------------------------

"Twenty thousand gold coins!" A shout was heard.

"Twenty thousand and a hundred gold coins!" Another voice rang out.

"Thirty thousand!" A decisive voice said.

The hall became quiet. No other voice was heard.

"Thirty thousand gold coins going once!" The woman on the stage said.

"Going twice!" She then added.

"Going thrice!" She then smiled.

"Congratulations to Number 32 for buying the Right Arm Flaming Mana Armor!" The girl's smile grew wider.

Sighs were heard from the crowd.

"And now, we move to the second to the last item for today. Actually, the last two are not items, nor tools or amplifiers." The girl explained.

"They are from extremely rare clans. This first one is from the Aquilos Clan. They are rare and the most adept seal masters to the air, but this is the most rare one." With that, a boy walked out of the curtains, he has a brown-black hair and his eyes were different. His right is of an eagle's, and the left is of an owl. Their colors differ, but the size and formation are the same.

"His name is Aves Aquilos, the last descendant of the Aquilos Clan. He was caught by His Majesty, Dariel, and was sent here for auction."

"The starting price for him is a hundred thousand gold coins and an interval of ten thousand coins. You may start bidding now." The girl then smiled.

The crowd was silent. They want the last Aquilos, but they can't be fighting against the price. They were waiting, until--

"Five hundred thousand!" A voice rang out.

-a bidder, with much courage, shouted.

The crowd was more silent. No one dared to speak.

"Are there any more bids?" When almost five minutes went off, the girl then said.

Another minute of silence.

"Sold! Congratulation number 21." The girl smiled and delivered the boy backstage.

"The boy will be sent to you later. Now, we would proceed to the final item." The crowd now was bustling. They have ignited their fighting spirits.