Second Orbit : Open

The green eyes looked at them. They all felt fear and pressure, much more heavier than what they experienced when Vin pulled out the orbs. The Guandao that was held by the centaur is also emitting green waves of energy.

"Inspect." Vin said.

[System : Due to core being compromised, skills and abilities are not functional.]

"What?" Vin was perplexed by the words he heard. It was easy at first, but why is it too hard in the next steps?

He looked at the formations in front of him, and he was surprised on what he saw. There are no gaps in the formations they did. No dead zones, no weak points, and no mistakes. He was more surprised with Zaine, for she stayed with him for almost all the time they were there.

"Balance, like how it should be." The soul then told Vin. He then looked at the core, and then he looked back to the soul behind him, with somewhat questioning gaze.

"Do not worry, I am not interested in the Infinity Stones, and I do not have a gauntlet. Plus, I am not even violet." The soul hurriedly explained while waving has hands.

"Geez." He said, and then he looked at the giant in their front again. Intimidating, monumental and powerful. The weapon it has makes it more powerful than it seems.

"Everybody, gather around me. As closer as possible. Von, Ven, brother's gonna borrow your mana for a bit." Vin said and everybody gathered around him.

Von and Ven held his shoulders, while he was still holding his core on his hand. He then waited and looked at the monster before him.

"Do not panic. A monster like this is not here just to pass by, but they do not attack when we are not attacking them. We will first confirm hostility before we go." Vin said and then he heard a notification.

[Core Power : 9%]

[Estimated time of core destruction : ]

[05:00]

"What?" Vin blurted out, just right after he consoled his team. They then looked at him with shock, and when he realized their looks, he scratched his head and mouthed "nothing to worry about".

He then focused on the core before him. Truly, it was said in the blueprint that the next steps would be this. He probably won't miss something because all of the words in the blueprint are copied to his mind so he won't forget.

His law, is the weakest one if you would say so. Suppose you have a fire seal, and it's manifestation is the Supernova.

Supernova is a manifestation one can only get when they reached their ninth seal. This manifestation is too strong, that even Supremes are afraid of it. It gathers fire is a single point, and then it will be fired downward, being bossted by the first eight seals before it.

Basically, you just multiply the power eight times. It cannot be underestimated, just imagine the damage when it comes from a high point, and then boosted by eight more seals that points towards its target. The damage will be massive, and it can wipe out a whole country or two.

It was said that the Fire Supreme, Dragon is the only one who has that. If he wants to erase the Emperor's country, it will happen. The power of it is terrifying.

On the other hand, if, and only if, Vin managed to copy it, due to his seals not in sync with each other, it is only a line of fire and the maximum it can do is kill one person. It cannot pass by shields, or magic barriers, and it can only kill a person who is not aware of it.

And that's where the weakness lies. Supernova, being a strong spell, requires time to cast. Also, the opponent may first see it and erect defense, before Supernova can be fired. In short, Vin will have a hard time casting it.