Zaine

"A curse." Zaine answered.

The others gasped, except for Vin and Von.

"The Curse of the Destruction God." Vin stated blankly.

"What's that?" They asked.

"Nope. It's better that you don't know." Vin answered, leaving Von staring at him.

"Vin, won't you tell me?" Von asked.

"It's for your safety, Von." Zaine said.

"Then why do Vin know it?" Sora asked.

"I don't know either, but no one can know anything about it if someone else knows it. The other ones to know it will.." she stopped.

"Will what?" Dalia asked.

"Will die. A catastrophic death." Vin said.

"What?" Everyone said, including Zaine.

"Don't be afraid. I know that curse. Because.."

"Mom had it." Von aswered.

"Yeah, our mom had it." Vin also said.

"Then why did you lived?" Zaine asked.

"Father dispelled the curse. And only I know how to do it." Vin said.

They all fell silent.

"Don't worry." A voice was heard outside the room.

Six silhouettes went inside the room.

"Sir, or should I say, Uncle Mel." Von greeted.

"Silly kid. We knew all about Zaine. Dariel asked us to dispel it. You got a good brain, Vin. Just like him." Melchor said.

"Good kid, I didn't knew that you are his sons." Kiana hugged the twins.

The six were Titus, Jay, Aisha, Mei and her parents, Melchor and Kiana.

"Let's end it here. Guys, you can leave now." Jay shooed them away. Vin patted Zaine's shoulder and walked out.

The six teachers also walked out, leaving Zaine behind. The room was now filled with silence.

Zaine just stood there, doing nothing. Her eyes were still wet from tears and her hair was a bit mess.

Her line of thoughts were a mess and her heartbeat is a bit fast. Her legs were trembling in fear, but a joy came in to her heart.

She clenched her fists into a ball and walked out of the room. She ran afterwards and no one knew where she went.
----------------------------------------

"Good morning!" Melchor greeted his ten students with vigor.

He is wearing a tight black suit and a rectangular pair of glasses. His hair is paved to the right and had some color of white in it.

"This is our first class, and I know you knew each other already." He started. "And I know you did a good job out there yesterday." He smiled and picked a piece of paper from his suit.

"This is the results from yesterday's test. They gave each one of you points, including Von, for having a good match and a good sportsmanship, except Vin." He stared at Vin and the others' gazes fell on him too.

"I won't tell you what happened, but you can ask him later about it. And so, we won't waste any time babbling and chattering around. Let's have our lesson for today." With that, he pressed something on the table and a hologram appeared in the lectern. Similarly, there are also holograms in everyone's desk.