Advancing System 2/5

Dash, teleport, leap, strike, dodge, jump, somersault, flip, run around, attack, slide, stab.

Lobo was still dizzy from the first attack, and now, the nimble and agile enemy of his is making it hard for him to stay focused.

His element, Lightning, is a destructive power and a fast one; definitely ranking at the top if one makes a list of elements and the concept is usefulness is a battle.

The Lightning Mana is a peculiar one as they bounce off each other to release the might of a lightning.

Each mana type has their own characteristic, that makes them distinguishable.

For example, Fire Mana. The strands of it tends to hit other strands again and again, making them produce flame due to friction.

Water tends to flow and repel each other, so that they would not form shapes.

Earth tends to stick to one another, and making shapes as to be sturdy enough.

Wind strands are more free, and the repulsion against each strand is a bit strong.

These are just the primary types.

As for the others, they have their own movements, characteristics, power and uniqueness.

That was why there are eight Yin and Yang mana. The light strands are different from radiation strands.

The difference of Shadow and Darkness Mana is that Darkness emits darkness, while Shadow Mana are formed when an object blocks colors from the light and thus, the shadows.

Due to being fast, but not nimble, Lobo can't get a conclusion on how to beat and what to do to Vin. In a short span of three minutes, he is seen grovelling on the ground, limp but breathing.

"I lost." He said, his body turned to motes of light, and the core was left in the ground.

Vin picked it up and Lobo appeared inside his plane.

Avalon said that it is his Spiritual Plane.

People who can use magic have this kind of thing in their body. There is also the Soul Sea, that grow bigger as people become more emotional.

The Spiritual Plane he has have the towers and pillars, as well as the Talents and Abilities he unlocked.

Vin then sat as he watched Saeri, Ezra and Nina welcome the newcomer, Lobo. There is also Or, the Orca of Sound and Bruno, the Rhinoceros of Earth.

They were defeated by Vin, and the other also went out to beat one of the Guardians. They came in pairs, and Zaine also paired with the others.

He was left alone, but he managed to beat them one by one.

Right now, Von and the others are fighting ten of the remaining fifteen Primal Beasts inside the labyrinth.

They are double-teaming every one they see, and creating diversions so the plan goes ahead smoothly.

Vin gave them Thread Webs, so that they do not touch the cores ones they get it. It would be delivered to him through the strings.

One core, two cores, three cores, four cores. As he was battling, the cores of the others came to him. It is a bag that has threads in it, and is connected to him, and Vin paved a path for himself.

Thirty minutes had passed, and almost all the battles settled down. Vin and the others decided to encircle the final three to vouch.

The berserk Licht.

The leader Chad.

And the Nine-tailed Fox Harka.

Seeing the three bosses, Vin could not help but smirk.