First Title

"You only have twenty seconds so go now and make it." The soul said, hurrying Vin up.

"What do you think I am doing? Playing?" Vin then shouted back at him.

"Integrate fifty Disintegrated Mana strand."

[Success!]

"Integrate fifty Disintegrated Aether strand."

[Success!]

[System shut down in 00:03]

[00:02]

[00:01]

[Commencing shut down.]

And all went dark for Vin. His eyesight blurred and his body fell weak. His knees went limp and can't even move a single muscle. He looked up and what he saw, was light.

------------------------------

"Vin?" She slowly sat down as her consciousness slowly returns to her. Her small petite figure then uncovered herself from the shirt that was used as her blanket.

She stretched her back and looked around, only to find out that her companion is out of sight. She wore the shirt for her not to feel the coldness of the afternoon and she walked to the stream to wash her face and drink some water.

Her golden hair, charming smile, bright round eyes, small but not so pointy nose, and thin lips. Men would not be wrong in loving her.

In line with her elegant nature, she looks matured and fierce, but tender and soft as you look at her. Her delicate hands would want you to just touch it, coupled with her long and slender legs that were like radish in color.

"Ugh. Where did my man go?" She pouted that looked too good on her, then she blushed.

"Did I just say "my man"?" She then covered her lips with her mouth and looked around if anyone has heard her.

"My gosh, Zaine. Don't go declaring that someone is your man." She said to herself and sighed in relief when she noticed that nobody was around to listen to her.

"But where did he go?" She then slowly walked towards the pile of corpse to check on them. While walking down the corpses, she manage to see a silhouette of a young man, seated like meditating, and his forehead is full of sweat.

His eyes are closed, like someone suffering a bit of pain, but after that, his face became devoid of emotion.

"Jeez. You always know how to make people worry." She told herself and sat down in front of him.

She imitated him and did what he is doing. She also closed her eyes, but distraction kept piling on her head. Yes, distraction.

Occasionally, she would open her eyes and look at the chiseled body of the man in fron of her. She would sometimes be tempted touch them, but she would stop herself from time to time, seeing that he is still busy.

She closed her eyes, and cycled mana. Then she opened it again. She blushed and then she put her hands on her cheek to stop the heat from her face. She looked at his eyes, which is closed tight. She has then decided, she would touch him.

Yes just a touch. It's not wrong, right? It is? No, no, it's not. Just one touch, okay? Just one.

She reached out her hand towards his abdomen, little by little, until her finger touched one of them, and then, he suddenly dropped dead.

"Huh?" She blinked her eyes like five times before she realized that mana was not present in the person before him. She was then startled and what she did next was jump onto him and she kissed him. She let her mana flow inside him, and then, she savored the lips of the man she love.