Stride

"Yo, Captain. Is what I am seeing true?" Asked Theo.

It has been almost ten hours since they all got up from recuperating. Von was the first to stand up, and he felt that his body has a new power flowing through it. He then walked towards his brother who was busy attaining a new Talent.

Of course, no one knows about System inside Vin. They just know that he is a bit abnormal and a monster. Theo was the last one to wake up as he has Water Seal and Lightning does not suit him well.

He saw that they are all under the surface, and there are small vents to let the air flow. There are also some things like a small hut and some stagnant water. The illumination inside is an orb of light and there are torches to let the place brightly lit.

"Yup, we are going to train here. And there will be no objections. You also saw the new theme, right? It is defense magic. Use of auxillary is now prohibited, and can only defend, and if we can, run." He explained in a low voice.

The others looked gloomy too, and they all understood that these all are for the sake of training. He then wiped his sweat using his shirt, and then he sat down.

'System, what is the best training we can have here?' He asked in his mind.

[Solution : Vacuum Palace]

Vacuum Palace : Turns a 500 meter radius into a place without mana, aether or hex.

[Additional Solution : Power Weights.]

Power Weights : Bands of metal that are worn as additional weight. Can be put on wrist, ankle, shoulder and waist.

'How do I keep Vacuum Palace if it is something without energy?' Vin asked again.

"Vacuum Palace is energy entrapment. It means that there are walls of energy that prevents the others from going inside the sphere. It is not provided with energy for the energies it trapped are the ones it used. It can go on for a month or two if there are no energy signatures inside. It means that unless you produce mana, hex or aether on your own, it will not break for the place will bot provide you with any of it." Avalon answered.

'So if we cannot produce energy, we cannot leave the circle?' Vin said.

"Yes. It is basically to isolate the outside and the inside." Avalon answered.

"Guys, we will begin training three days from now. I want you to hunt and bring food here that will last us for three months at most. We will make it last for us. Do not ask questions first, we have to move quick." He said and clapped his hand twice.

They did a meeting for over an hour. Vin then gave them assignments. Also, they have to go back when the sun is down, and must flee in face of opposition.

As he sent them off to collect things, he made sure that the place will be habitable. He made some boxes of metal, covered them with earth to make the temperature won't make the food spoil. He also made some cushion from plants fibers and he rebuilt the hut into rooms.

After that, he made some arrangements to the place where they are gonna train and put some practice materials on it. He also added a good amount of sand so everybody would have a hard time moving and jumping around.

"Guess it's time for me to finish that thing before the three day collection is done." He then went to a corner of the underground place he built and steadied his mind.

"Rush, Boost, and then Split-Second, then deactivate it before it can suck me into it." He looked at the surroundings and then he started to move when he saw that he is the only one there.

"Boost! Rush! Split-Second!" And then he cuts off his energy from flowing, but then, he failed.

The Split-Second was not activated. The energy was too little that it did not have time to activate.