Afterword

Two years since the story came into my mind, I did not know how to start or how to continue this.

I was in my last year in junior high school when I started writing this story. Ideas piled up in my mind, and some of them are already forgotten.

Although I admit that those ideas are good to be in this story, I can't remember them as they are too good. I can't even remember some parts and other things that will lead to that story.

I am sure that everyone can see the immaturity of this author when it comes to writing. Some are just repeated, some are forgotten, and others are simply not in line with the story.

Also, there are some grammatical errors, some uninteresting plots, and other stories that does not go well.

Do not worry as this author will do his best to satisfy the minds and imaginations of his reader.

Also, this author is not good at drawing, so maybe, I will do some paper mache of the things I cannot explain fully in the story.

I want my readers to experience the world of Zerø, even if it is just in the book only.

Expect more character developments, less unconscious state of the protagonist, more reasonable plot and more information packed and intellectual discussions.

I hope you love it, and I hope to see you in my next books.

Also, let me give you some ideas to the upcoming books which are to be made by yours truly. This is going to be the sequence.

The Eight Supremes
The Seven Gods
The Six Rulers
The Five Warlords
The Four Sages

That was the books I have some drafts on. The last three books will be announced later on.

Hope you enjoy the ride and hope you love story.

Til the next update.

Yours truly, Kiyori.