Void's Song

"Who are you?" Holvos asked the trio. He smirked at them, boasting.

"Is it polite to ask someone's name when you barge in to their territory?" The boy with the white hair said.

"I'm not talking to you, rascal. Tell me your name, and let me add it to the list of the ones who suffered from my hands." He laughed.

"And now you are too arrogant, huh?" The boy with the black hair laughed.

"Hey old man, does this chattering animals speak for you?" Holvos laughed. "Or were you that scared to talk?"

"Ow, Vin, did we just heard a sh*t talking?" The boy with the black hair, Von, said.

"Shut up, Von." Vin then smiled.

"I saw that smile a month ago. Okay, Vin, the floor is yours!" The middle aged man, Melchor, laughed.

"Of course, professor." Vin answered and walked towards Holvos.

"Hey, Von!" Melchor whispered to Von.

"Sir, we will take those two to our room. Don't worry." Von said.

"Okay. We can add spice to your class. I wonder if these two can bring change." Melchor chuckled.
On the other side, nine silhouettes appeared near Ethan. They helped him and made him seat. They also gave him some water to drink.

"Hey, are you okay?" A girl with an orange hair asked Ethan.

"Where's Hiera?" He shouted.

"Don't worry, we will take you to her later. Right now, Von will guard you. You don't have to be afraid. We will protect you.

With that, Lily smiled and took a look at the walking Vin.

-----------------------------------------

"Little boy, aren't you a bit arrogant to challenge the mighty me?" Holvos was laughing this time.

"What's your name?" Vin asked him calmly.

Holvos was taken aback. This boy is a mere ten year old boy, and yet, he is facing him without fear.
"Holvos. Holvos Dereris." He said.

"Ow, another good name going to the dump." Vin said while walking.

"Dump? You little sucker!" He cursed.

"Then come and get me!" Vin yelled at him.

Right now, Holvos was currently blinded by rage. His eyes were filled with hate and disgust.

He gripped the rod on his hand and took a deep breath in. His eyes turned darker and he roared furiously.

"Roar!" But the opposing side was unflinching.

This time, he released nine seals on his rod. The rod emitted a faint orange hue.

The seal's colors were all orange. Nine dazzling orange rings!

He swiped his rod, letting a seal glow. The seal has a red band, three blades and a single vertical line on the left side.

When the seal was released, some part of the plaza became molten lava. Some parts were having stalactites while oozing lava comes out from them.

Vin jumped and released an ice wall. He stepped on the top of the ice wall and let it elevate further, but pieces of rocks came flying to him. He saw an orange seal with an indigo band, three blades and two lines on the top and right.

The pieces of rocks were coming from all directions, and his only way is up, or down.

Vin then created a sphere of fire to protect him. The projectiles were crushed as soon as they hit the edge of the sphere.