One Wave Slash

"Vin, you did a good job pairing them!" Zaine chuckled. She knew how hard it is to fuse, and he paired them to the most difficult to do so.

They can't help but twitch their mouths, they don't have a choice and can't complain about it.

Theo is paired with Dalia.

Von is paired with Lily.

Yuri is paired with Sora.

And Kaye is paired with Riku.

They all stared at him, their hearts aching.

"Okay guys, from now on, we must always work hard." Zaine said.

The two month hell started.

------------------------------------------

He yawned and picked up a pop tart from the desk. It was already three in the morning, and yet, he is still awake.

He stared at the wide room where they all sleep. Five beds were in front of him.

There were two on the left. In between them is the door towards the bathroom.

Another two on the right, the door leading them outside is in between them.

The one in the middle was near the window. And here he is, seating in a desk, writing and doing things.

He was busy when someone hugged him from his back.

"Hey, can't sleep?" He heard a soft voice and a hand patted his head. His head was a bit tilted to the left because of her head was in his right shoulder.

"Yeah, a bit challenged. I want to pay their parents back kindness, by teaching them fully." He said.

"How about your brother? Do you mind if he get jealous?" She asked.

"What's there for him to be jealous? And I know him, he respect those two even if he knows his strengths." He then answered.

"Looks like he's the same as you. I wonder if he could get someone as cute as me." She chuckled.

"You're not cute." He smiled. "Because you are beautiful, and everyone can say you are, but you are my only one." He then placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Dumbass!" She blushed and pinched his ear.

"Can you guys please get a room and continue your teasing there, we won't mind if you do those things!" Another woman said. She was looking at them with fiery eyes.

"You wish! You just want someone as romantic as me." The man said.

They all laughed and looked at the bed at the side of the window. It has some dusts on it.

"It's good to be back." Another man spoke. His cold demeanor is overbearing.

"Yes. If only he is here with us, you won't have a girlfriend by now." The other man smiled. They didn't chuckled or laughed.

"Aisha, do you still love him?" The man with cold demeanor said.

A moment of silence.

"Can't you be more reasonable, Jay? You're the one here. Even if you're so unromantic and cold, I love you. Don't ruin the mood like that!" Aisha shouted at him but a hug stopped her.

Titus and Mei stared at the two. They were also gloomy, making her tighten her hug on him.

"Okay guys, get a room and continue your display of affection. I'm gonna sleep." Titus laughed while walking to his bed. Mei held his hand and also got to her bed. He covered himself with blanket and closed his eyes.