Double Law

"There was once a Deity and a Dragon that fell in love with each other. They hid it to the world, not knowing that the others had paired themselves.

The King that time was with the Empress, the Pharaoh was with the Prime, and the Requiem was with the Devil. They all hid in the shadows, not confessing their love to the world. That was the most peaceful time of the world.

It was recorded that the Supremes didn't made a move against each other. They hid and hid, until the four female Supremes became pregnant. They all hid it to the masses, but they all gave birth within the same year.

They hid their sons and daughters to the other Supremes, knowing that they would kill their kin. They were like fools that time, until ten years had passed. They had their sons and daughters be one of the female Supremes' seed.

The males all were head over heels for their partner so they didn't rejected them, but the world didn't know was that, all of their sons and daughters have the cores of their parents. They did so because of fear that the other party may know and slay them.

After thirty years, the Deity, Empress, Prime and Requiem seats were taken over by their sons and daughters. The Prime and Requiem that time were females, and the Emperor and Deity were males. They ruled their countries well, and fought with each other until the four repeated the game of their parents.

The Emperor hid the Prime and the Deity hid the Requiem and their love bore fruit. That time, the war intensified so they need to fight against each other. The academy stood in the middle and fought against the eight forces, and emerged victorious. The idea of teaching was adapted that time. They built their own academies inside their turf and nourished childrens. They chose those children to become their seeds.

That war created chaos all over the world, but after a year, we all stood up. Our continent created the Council and held a conference every five years, together with the principal and the Eight Supremes. The batch of the Supremes that had passed their seats were teaching at the university that time.

So they controlled the new generation and they became fond of the academy. After that, no war happened, but one day, the Deity was so furious. The Requiem told him that their son was abducted. The Emperor was also in rampage that time. They wreaked havoc and were subdued by the academy.

Little did we know that their sons were our classmates. I am the son of the principal, and I wield the Ice Sword Law. Vindra and Nadia were also ten years old like me. Kiana was the president of the Wind-Sound Plaza. We don't know each other nor we met each other.

Time passed, and the two became powerful, but, they found it weird that they both have eight cores inside them. When we were investigating about their identities, we found nothing. After ten years, they were all recruited, except me. That's how their story started."

They were all quiet inside the room, not letting a single information out.

"Titus knows them, for they adopted him. Vindra also taught him the profoundness of the water element." The principal added.

Titus nodded and the other three was shocked.

"The Ninth plaza was closed when they were recruited. We were twenty years old that time and they inherited seats at the same year."

They were still looking at Titus. His eyes were still resolute and dignified.

"Until last year, the others attacked Nadia's country."

They were all there. Their faces was still filled with fear by remembering the scenario.

"Do you remember how strong Dariel that time?" The principal asked again.