Criminals

"Don't make us laugh! You? Can you do it?" Charla laughed off.

This time, the boy just stared at them calmly.

"If you don't want to, then don't. I am offering you your freedom, and if you don't want it, it's up to you." He smiled and walked towards a square.

He then lightly tapped it and the box opened like a drawer. The box is filled with weapons.

There were daggers, guns, semi machine guns, machine guns, shotguns, knives, bombs and some throwables.

They just watch it vanish into thin air while he was taking all of it. They were staring at him, with their mouths agape.

A few moments later, he finished the last box. He pulled the gun ion beam from the last box. It vanished and he smiled.

"Okay, if you don't want, I'm out of here." The boy said and he walked towards the door.

"Wait!" Four of them shouted. He stopped, and turned around.

"What? I thought--"

"We will go with you. Please, let us live a life worth living." Quandor bowed his head.

"Actually, I am here to save you two." He pointed at Quandor and Charla.

"I didn't expect some company, but, yeah, the more the merrier." He stretched his hands and his veil fell down.

His white hair flowed with the wind and his hazelnut eyes were visible.

"Suit up. Don't beg people to set you free. You are free from the beginning, you are just afraid of being outside." He took off his mask and smiled.

"Now, let's be criminals! We will become rule breakers!" He laughed. They are now suited up and the escape started.

-------------------------------------------------

"Hey, can't you be more cautious? If someone sees us, we're done. Now, use the chant again to hide our fluctuations." A boy said, looking at the other boy with him.

"Alright, alright. Huh, who's that?" They saw three figures flying towards them.

"Oh no! We're gonna be busted! Quick, attack them!" The other one shouted.

They were both starting to attack when they heard a shout!

"Wait! It's me. Don't attack!" Von shouted.

The two stared at each other. In a moment later, a slap arrived at his head.

"Riku, you fool. What will happen if we 'accidentally' attacked Von?" Sora chuckled a bit.

Riku was a bit pale. He was guilty, but he laughed it off afterwards.

"Welcome back, Von." Riku tapped his shoulder.

"Who are they? Care to introduce?" Aves asked.

"Uh, about that, let's go inside first and wait for--"

"Von, you're so late!" A punch arrived on his stomach, making him gasp for air after another second.

"L-Lily, l-listen. I-I, I mean we were wrong about the calculations. Please don't be mad at me." Von smiled and scratched his left temple.

"Who are they? Why did you brought a pretty girl home and didn't even asked me if you are allowed?" Lily asked.

"Oh no," Von waved both his hand in front of him, "they are the ones we got from the auction. And just what I am saying, let's head in first so we can introduce ourselves and wait for--"