Secrets of the Labyrinth

The sun is shining down, leaves rustling, wind blowing and birds chirping. Feeling the relaxing atmosphere, the boy got up.

He looked atound the familiar setting, and all the people around him.

"One, two, three, four, ..., twenty."

He counted til he stopped and a look of satisfaction was seen on his face.

Gray hair, heterochromatic eyes, tall stature, slightly thin body and elegant movements. Perfect in all angles possible.

Nose that is pointy but not exaggerated, thin alluring lips, amiable eyes, a jawline, widow's peak and a bit curly at the ends but shiny and clean hair.

He stepped forward and did it silently as to not wake up those people around him, picked up a pail, and walked towards the river.

While he was filling up water, he looked at his reflection in the water, then he saw it.

Green menacing eyes, a body made up of wood, a guandao, and the body of twenty people skewered in it.

He raged and shouted and when he looked back...

He woke up.

"Aye!" A bloody person is in front of him.

He jumped back, scared, but when he looked at the person, he realized who it was. He then looked around and saw that it is a pure white place. Streaks of white passes from time to time.

"Avalon?" He asked.

"Yes." The figure then moved, and stood up from his sitting position.

Filled with slashes and thrusts, his body is at its brink of death.

Vin ran forward and supported him, but Avalon just stopped time.

"Are we dead?" Vin asked.

"Not yet. Not you." Avalon summarized.

He then noticed that the streaks of white now completely stopped.

"Don't worry, we are but in a split second, and the outside world is completely stopped." Avalon explained.

"What? Are you telling me you stopped all?" Vin was surprised.

"No, you idiot. I just used my manifestation to get inside a split second and maintain it, until I get what I want to do." Avalon answered Vin's inquiry.

"Heal." Vin pushed his hand to Avalon, bu to his surprise, the wound on his body did not heal.

"I am but a wasted body. We Vassels do not have regeneration capabilities, for we are empty. Healing me won't do any good." Avalon said.

"For now, let us focus on you." Avalon said, and then, he pulled out books after books out of thin air.

A few moments later, the place was filled with mountains of books. Piles and piles continued to go out and it was filled.

After that, a circular place was made for him. It was wide that he can fire a Supernova in it.

Avalon then snapped his hand, and the books all flew, and shelves came to be. All books were arranged.

There are also scrolls, maps, dictionaries and all. What surprised Vin is that the whole place is too high and the top can't be seen anymore.

"All books are here for you. All knowledge you need to know are here. They even have secrets in them and do have some rewards inside. You can always call me if you need something. Do not waste time, make haste." After saying that, Avalon made a door and left.