Part 9 ✋✌✌

After making our stops we had finally made it to this party. It was bitches everywhere niggas all on their heels. We noticed a small circle of people standing around a door so we walked over and see some nasty ass bitch on her knees giving head to like 3 niggas and one of the was the quiet dude that was with Twan and Jayceon. Instantly Tia started to snap.

"What kind of freaky ass shit did they invite us to?" She said loud enough to cause a couple stares our way. "I know I suck a lil dick but damn! This bitch ain't got no shame in her game. Let me find Twan just to let him know I stop through they ratchet ass party" She continued as she walked away leaving me standing alone.

I decided to walk my happy ass back to the car on my way out I saw Jayceon walking towards me.

"U leaving so soon cutie?" He said making me blush just a little.

"Um yeah I'm just waiting on my best friend to come out she went to find Twan."

"Well she not gone find him in there we had a little business to take care of before we got here."

Sure enough he was walking up the block on his phone.

The door had opened and I knew it was Tia.

"Bitch let's...." She stopped midway through her statement once she saw who I was talking to.

"Yall know what the fuck going on in that damn apartment ?" She didn't even give them a chance to answer.
"It's ah big ass orgy bitches and niggas sucking and fucking everywhere all type of shit. This ain't yall crib is it ?"

"Damn ma slow down." Twan said laughing. If looks could kill he would be dead the way Tia looked at him. "That's not where we be u gotta go up another flight of stairs. I wouldn't even do yall like that"

"Well yo guy in there with his lil freaky ass" Tia said

"Follow me" Twan said as he grabbed Tia hand she looked back at me with a little grin causing me and Jayceon to chuckle a little.
_____________________________________
"Before you go in come take a walk with me. I don't bite." he said as he threw his hands up to surrender.

"I would hope you don't just go around biting people." I said making a little joke

He grabbed my hand and helped he down the stairs seeing that I had on some fly ass heels.

"Talk to me ma what's yo story I see you young and checking ah bag early"

"Shid it's not much to it I'm just about my money like bonnie you feel me."

"I see! What part of the Chi you from."

"These my stomping grounds but I'm from the south side."

"Damn that's crazy I be everywhere me and Twan known I'm surprised you haven't heard of us."

"Yeah that's crazy so how old are u mister Jayceon? "

"I'm 25."

"So u not gone ask me how old am I?"

"The women in my life always told me you never ask a female her age so I just guess."

"You learned well! But I'm 20 I'll be 21 in a couple more months"

"Aw you still a baby, but that's okay you can be my baby." Instantly I started to blush. Little stuff like that made me like him more.

"Whatever punk" I giggled. Before I knew it we had walked at least a block and a half.

"I guess we better turn around before lil rough rider come out and think I kidnapped you. Ion want no smoke with her."

"True you know my best friend don't play. This her calling"

_____________________________________
"Bitch I'm bout to ride out with Twan he gotta make a couple moves. Tell Jay to take you home and don't try nun or its off with his balls."

"Bye Felicia"

________end of phone call___________

"So sir I guess it's just me and you. I'm about to call a cab since they dipped out."

"I got a whole truck and we live in the same building what type of guy would I be?"

"Who's to say you didn't have plans afterwards I don't like to inconvenience people."

"Well what would be an inconvenience is if you don't go to White Palace with me ah nigga hungry. "

"Ew there only good when your drunk. How about I cook you something?"

"Baby just tell me if you want a nigga to come chill with you don't have to offer a meal." He said trying to be funny.

"Please punk but one of my good meals ah have you calling everyday for a plate and shit asking what I'm cooking."

"Well what you waiting on. My truck down there. This food better be good chomp." He said as we made our way to his truck.