Jayceon POV

Walking out the shop I got in my Audi truck and headed towards my daughter school.

I had to admit I missed being with Dior. The coming home to a happy environment everything. Being the nigga I was back then I screwed up the money hoes and everything that came with it had me in a daze. I young and dumb. I didn't realize what I had. Although I'm in a relationship I'm willing to give it all up to try again with Dior.

As I made it to Xyla school I noticed a black car following me. I made a couple turns watching the car in my rear view mirror. Finally I decided to just pull in front of her school and see who the fuck following me. Getting out and walking on the side walk I noticed the police was riding in the unknown car.

"Mr. Smith you look scared. What you seen a ghost or something?" The officer on the passenger side said.

"I'm good there's no reason to be scared. The real question is why the fuck yall pig ass following me?"

"Such harsh words but you'll see soon" The driver said speeding off.

I shook my head and walked towards the front door of Xyla school.

Once I was done I got in the truck and call Paris. She's not only my inside connect but she's also my girlfriend. The police that pulled me over a couple years ago when me and Dior was going through our problems.

"Paris you got time to talk?"

"Yeah wassup?"

"Some police in an unmarked car pulled up on me. They knew my name and everything. I was their target this wasn't no routine pull over type of shit."

"Damn let me check the system. It say that they got a warrant out for Twan and they only looking to question you."

"Damn what the fuck they won't? We legal ain't shit wrong."

"He got pulled over a couple weeks ago by some rookies. They saw some new evidence from when yall was selling and the captain gave them the okay to go deeper. I'll make it disappear. Love ya I gotta go."

"Iight."

I hit the steering wheel a couple times and decided to pull back to Dior shop and make a few calls.

Twan at the club so I'll catch up with him later.