We Forever

"Bae bring me her car seat." It had been over a month since Xyla arrived. It was finally time to move to Florida. This was our last couple days here so I'm taking Xyla to Jay mama house since she haven't seen her in almost a week. My grandparents had just seen her two days ago. Plus I needed to hit the nail shop with Tia. I'm over due.

I laid her on the bed. She went to sleep after that bottle she just had. I waited a few more mintues for her daddy slow ass before I said some thing.

"Would you hurry the fuck up. You always taking yo time to do shit." Lately we been bumping heads more than usual. Mostly because he been having a fucked up attitude.

"Shut yo ass up I'm coming. You always bitching about something."

"I wouldn't have to bitch if you did what the fuck I asked of you."

"Whatever Dior ion wanna hear that bull shit." He responded raising his voice.

"I hate yo fucking attitude. I hope my daughter don't have that fucked up attitude shit."

I stood next to him while he changed her pamper. I folded my arms across my chest wishing he would hurry up. Jayceon slipped her black leggings on and picked Xyla up and kissed her a couple times before he placed her in the car seat.

Seeing him and her togather make my heart melt. I love that.

"Can you take her to the car?"

"Yeah"

I gathered her bag and took a couple frozen bags of breast milk out the freezer. I tossed them in a plastic bag.

He placed her in the back seat and buckled her in. I put my purse and her bag in the passenger seat.

"I love you." Even when we in our feelings we make sure to tell one another that we love each other.

"The feeling is mutual shorty." He made his way over to me and gave me a kiss.

I turned on the radio. Nothing good was playing so I hooked up my phone to the auxiliary cord and turned on March Madness by Future.

I was jamming flying down the Dan Ryan. Then my song was cut off due to a phone call.

"Hello?" I answered nicely once I say the caller name.

"I just got off the phone with Jayceon. He asked me to let the baby spend a night. He want to do something special for you."

"Okay I'm almost there I'm getting off on 95th now."

"Alright I'm sitting on the patio so just come around the back."

As I pulled on to her block I noticed it was no parking spots so I pulled up on the side of a car and quickly got her bag and got her out.

"Hey here's her milk I'm double parked so I gotta go." His mom took the car seat out my hand and sat it in the chair. I sat the bags down gave her a hug and left.

Getting in the car I noticed a missed called from Jayceon so I quickly called him back.

"Nigga what you got planned?"

"When you and Tee leave the nail shop go to the crib and change yo clothes and just meet me at the trap Twan gone drive yo car because I picked him up so he not driving."

"Okay bae. Bye."

I parked right in front of the nail shop and went inside.

Tee came in right after me.

"Hi ladies the usual?" Mae asked. She been doing our nails since she opened the nail shop.

"Yes." We both said in unison.

I picked out my color and Tee picked hers. We sat next to each other in pedicure section.

"I know Jay bout told you what he doing so talk to me." Jayceon alway called Tee when he trying to set things up or getting me anything.

"Girl idk but I wish Twan ass would surprise me and do some shit with his simple ass."

"Yo silly ass. What's up with yall I thought everything was good."

"In all honesty I'm thinking about leaving him. We had a couple problems where I saw he was texting his baby mama and I told him multiple times if she what he want then go back to the bitch don't waste my time."

"I feel you don't stick around for the bullshit. But is he fucking her?"

"Girl hell naw. If he was then I was packing my shit and moving around you not gone fuck me and this other bitch. Ain't no telling who she even fucking."

"How you know they ain't? You asked him?"

"I know they ain't fucking because of the messages. She always 'say why you ain't get out the car?' Or 'the reason we ain't fucking cuz you still fucking on that girl'."

"Aw damn so what he be just needing her conversation?"

"I don't know but he better talk to a damn therapist." We let out a few giggles as we moved to the chair to get our nails done.

Finally we was done and it was time for me to get dressed.