The Special Date.

"What are you going to wear Dior?"

"Tee on the real I don't even know. You remember when I brought that black two piece skirt I might wear that."

I turned the shower on and pinned my hair up.

When I got out I wrapped my towel around me and went in the room to do my makeup. Tia was laying on the floor on her phone with the charger plugged up.

"So I'm in my feelings after our conversation about Twan being faithful I texted him and told him we need to talk."

"Bitch what you gone say?"

"I'm just gone tell him that if he want to be with me then all the extra hoes on the side have to go. I deserve to be with someone that's gone do me right. When we agreed to take our relationship serious I sent out a mass message to my hoes letting them know they my old freak." Tia said wiggling her butt a little.

"U so dumb.I hate seeing you sad. I'm gone give Twan ass a piece of my mind.

It was about six when I got done getting dress and having my girly talks with Tia. Before I headed out I called to check on my baby. I missed her little butt.

"So you wanna take one of Jay cars home or ride with me to the trap."

"I'm gon ride with you."

I grabbed my purse and left out behind Tia.