I'm Real Mrs. Dixion (DiorPOV)

"So are you going to tell me where we're going Mr. Smith?"

"It's a surprise but here's a hint: you can eat when we get there." I laughed at his dumb ass hint.

"Your an ass hole."

About five mintues later we pulled up to a fancy restaurant downtown.

"Come on there go Twan." Jayceon said rushing me out the truck.

"Wait what's going on?" I thought this was a private date for us.

"Come on stop asking so many questions." Jayceon said.

Tia and I walked in first with the guys behind us.

"Reservation for Dixon." Twan said to the waiter.

She escorted us to our table where Tia mom was waiting on us.

"Ma what are you doing here?" Tia and I said in unison looking confused. When my parents died Tia mom was there for me like she was my own so I always had a mother/daughter relationship with her.

"I came to get something to eat." We laughed and took our seats.

"Hi I'm Gina I'll be your waiter for tonight can I start you all with any drinks?"

Tia her mom and I ordered a pink lemonade long islands. The guys ordered Hennessey and water.

After we received our drinks we all ordered our food.

A little after dinner we sat and waited on the special guest to preform.

"Please welcome to the stage Brian McKnight singing his famous song 'The Only One For Me'."

"Bae let's go dance I love this song." I said. We got up and headed to the dance floor. Tia followed suit with Twan trailing behind her.

"Before I sing I want to make an announcement. I'm here because one of my friends will be proposing to this his lady tonight. I want to wish them good luck on there journey. Antwan and Tia this one is for yall." We all look to Twan as Brian begin to sing.

As soon as I turned I seen Twan kneeled down on one knee in front of Tia.

"Tia Ja'Nae Dawson will you be my wife?"

Tia looked around at us in disbelief with tears running down her face.

"Yes yes yes!" Twan got up and kissed her passionately.

We danced through a couple more songs with the newly engaged couple.

"Okay sorry the break up the celebration but I got work in the morning. The valet already brought my car around. I love yall and Tia I'll call you on my way to work." Mama said. She's a doctor in the emergency room at Mercy Hospital.

"Dior drop Tia off at her crib me and Twan gotta make a couple moves." Jayceon stated giving out directions. He always think he somebody daddy. Last I checked his only child is Xyla.

"Twan be home in an hour."

"I got you Mrs.Dixion." Twan replied making his way over to her and pecking her on the lips.

"I love you daddy."

"Ugh yo cake ass with that daddy shit." I joked.

"Whatever big head and I love you too Tia." Twan commented back.