Dior & Jayceon?

I woke up with Jayceon on my mind. Last night was actually interesting plus the phone call. He had caught my attention and I'm totally willing to give him a chance. I looked over at the clock and it was 10:45 I needed to get up and get my day started. I found me something to wear and headed to the bathroom to take my shower I washed up with my Bath and Body Works pink chiffon body wash. When I got out I noticed a text message on my phone.

It read:

Jayceon- Last night got me not able to keep my mind off you. I never be on that shorty what you do to me?

Instantly lil durk song popped in my head and I had to play it. I decided not to text him back I had to think about what I was getting my self into. I forwarded the text to Tee and her reply was funny as hell

Tee- Bitch that pussy got that nigga going crazy that mfer been sitting tightly close.

Me- bitch I didn't fuck him our conversation was just on point I kept his ass on his feet and he called me once he got up stairs so we was talking and shit about everything. Wea yo hoe ass go with Twan?

Tee- Aw yeah girl we went to make a couple drops to his trap houses and then I went home he came up and put that mouth to work.

Me- HOE

Tee- It was worth me being a hoe last night his head game fye!

Me- what you doing later you tryna chill?

Tee- I'm game ain't you going to get your car today?

Me- yeah I'm getting ready now TTYL

I finish my daily routine. I decided to wear some jogging pants and a regular t-shirt. I threw on my ones and changed my purse to this black cross body by Marc Jacobs . I put my hair in a bun since it was still straight. About 30 minutes later I was out the door. I decided to stop and get something to eat so I went to McDonald's and ordered a fruit yogurt and some chicken selects with a sprite. As I was pulling out the drive thru my granny called

"Princess u ready to go get your car?" She asked as soon as she picked up the phone.

"Yeah where pop pop?" I replied referring to my grandfather. I called him that since I was a little girl.

"He right here he said bring your spoiled ass on because the basketball game coming on and he refuse to miss it since you couldn't wait"

"Tell him I love him and I'm coming around the block." My pop pop always know how to make me laugh he be having me and Tia dying laughing when he going off. Some of the best memories was when we use to sneak in high and he going off.

It took us all of five hours for me to ride off the lot with my car. I was happy as hell me and Tia definitely had to show my lil bitch off tonight and the weather was nice out. I called her and told her to be ready at 9:30 cuz tonight we getting fucked up.

As I was pulling into my parking spot I saw my future bae about to walk in the building I pressed on my horn a couple times to get his attention before I got out my car. I grabbed my purse and phone and walked towards him.

"Damn mfers done got rid of the neon" I laughed at his silly ass I couldn't help but notice how juicy his lips looked.

"Yeah that's my new lil baby!"

"So I'm yo old baby?"

I smirked and leaned in and peaked his lips "I guess so."

"Naw you not getting off that easy." He grabbed my waist and started kissing me he inserted his tounge in my mouth which made me want this man even more I love kissing and this tounge war we was having I definitely won. I pulled away and started laughing.

"I hope you know what you getting yourself into"

"I'm ready for anything." He peak my lips and grabbed my hand and led me into the building. We made our way upstairs to my apartment. As soon as the elevator closed we was down each other throats. Once we made it to my door I unlocked it and threw my shit down and we was back at it. He took me in my room and laid me down on my back and pulled my pants down. I was craving this man like he was my favorite candy bar. He slid my panties off and started to kiss me down low. I was enjoying every bit of it. He went at my pussy like he was chewing on some bubble gum. I felt my self about to release and I screamed out his name. This man had me outta my element. I know I came about six times in his mouth. It felt so good and the way he slurp my juices up had me going crazy.

"I would give you the dick but the way you just went crazy you ain't ready lil girl"

"Shut up you ion know what I could do punk"

"Whatever come take ah shower with me"

"Okay let me grab my stuff" I got off the bed and threw my jogging pants back on with no panties. I went in my closet and grabbed me something to throw on and my hygiene needs. Then we left and went up to his place. His place was like a pent house my little ass condo was nothing. We went stright in the bathroom and I got in first while he brushed his teeth then he joined me. His dick was big as hell. But I didn't let him know it. I stuck my ass out towards him to feel it on me and he caught my ass tryna be slick.

"Don't start nun."

"Boy gone I'm tryna wash up" I lied. I continued washing up as did he. I got out and dried off. I slipped on a sports bra and some shorts. I told him come down stairs when he was done.