Officially Over!

Soaking in the warm bubble bath I drifted away. My mind replayed everything that happened earlier with my child father. If I didn't stand up to him now things are going to still be the same. His cheating is something I'm no longer going to allow. I love him with all my heart but I'm over his cheating and fucking around when he have a whole family. My daughter will not know what it's like to have the man you love cheat on you.

Noticing my phone vibrating I washed up and got out the tub to see who the miss call was from. Picking up my towel I wrapped it around my naked body and grabbed my phone.

The screen read miss call from Sis. Happy that Tia was woke this early I called her back hoping she could fit me in her schedule to get my hair done.

"Tiaaaa." I sanged into the phone.

"Hey sis wassup?"

"Shit I got a storty for you tho."

"I kind of know. Jay called Twan around 2 am and I told him he bet not move out the damn bed."

Laughing I should have known that Jay pussy ass was gone call his Twan.

"You got room for me today I need girls time."

"Yeah come around 1. I'll be done with my doctors appointment."

"Okay let me know what's going on with my niece."

"This my son inside of here."

"Bye Tia it's a girl." Quickly hanging up the phone I didn't want to hear her response.

Getting up I walked to my closet and looked for something to wear. Jeans sweatshirt and flip flops it is.

Sliding on my pink boy shorts I heard the door unlocking. With nothing but my panties on I walked to the front of the house to meet Jayceon.

"Why are you back here? I told you I'll let you know when you could come."

"Dior I'm not tryna argue with you." Walking to the room I followed behind him going to finish getting dressed.

Slipping on a sports bra I felt his eyes watching me. Loving every moment I wanted him to know what he's losing.

Grabbing my phone I walked into my daughter room attemping to wake her up.

"Come on stinky get up." I said sweet talking her into not acting a fool.

Walking her to the bathroom she brushed her teeth and went to the kitchen for breakfast. Bacon and oatmeal on the menu.

While she ate I went back into my room to put my hair in a bun. Walking in Jayceon only had on boxers. The sexual tension was crazy but I refuse to let him disrespect me.

"Jayceon can you leave the keys to the house on the dresser?"

"For what?"

"What you mean for what? We're done you can either leave the keys or I'll call the locksmith."

"You want the keys here take them bitches." Throwing the keys against the wall he left a small hole

"You so damn petty hurry up and get yo shit and get out."

"I will. Hurry up and get my child together."

"Yupp."

Going into Xyla room I looked through her closet and found her something to wear. After getting her dressed I relaxed on the bed pretending to be on my phone but really watching Jay pull his things out the closet. After 30 minutes or so he was done. After he packed it into his truck he grabbed Xyla and locked her in.