Part 28

"Where the fuck is he?" I asked irritated. I told his ass what time to be here. I switched my weight over to right leg. Being seven months is no joke. I'm always tired and hungry. I hope this baby take all this weight.

"Girl if this the case I should have told Twan dumb ass come get us." Tia added.

"Their his ass go now." I watched as bae ass made his way over to us.

"With his late ass."

"Took you long enough." I was sleepy and ready to lay down.

"Man gone."

We got in his truck and headed for Tia crib. In about thirty minutes we were at our destination.

"Jay take her bags." I demanded as I got out the front seat to give my best friend a good bye hug.

"I'm gone call you after I find out wassup." Tia said opening her front door.

"Yall so sneaky! Twan already know you coming back today." Jayceon informed us. We just looked at him and laughed.

"Bye best friend." I yelled out the window as we pulled out of her drive way.
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Why Tia on that with Twan?" He asked as he entered in Jewels parking lot.

"Simply because a women's know when her man on bull shit. Yall can cover it up and have everything in order a women just know when her man is not doing right."

"I understand now get yo pregnant ass out. I won't some fried chicken and what ever for dinner."

"We got chicken and pussy at home." I said laughing loudly at my own joke.

"Damn dinner and desert togather?"

He walked over to my side and opened the door. I pulled his face down to mine and gave him the most passionate kiss ever.

"I miss them lips."

While in the store I decided to make fried chicken, mash potatoes with gravy plus some string beans. It took about 15 minutes to make it out the store. Finally we was on our way home.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Once home I quickly changed into one of his shirts and took off my pants.

"Babe come get the flour off the shelf." I stood with my hands on my hips irritated that he act like he we can't hear when he playing that game. Any other time I would get a chair and get it my self but I'm getting to big.

"Jayceon I know yo ass heard me!" I yelled out this time walking towards the living room.

"Damn here I come with yo goofy ass. Why you always gotta be so loud."

"Cuz yo ass don't listen!"

"I do when I want to." He replied grabbing me from behind. He know exactly how to turn me on.

"You better stop before you don't eat."

"I'm not really hungry for that anymore. Come take a shower with me."

"Really?" I couldn't believe his silly ass had the nerve to ask me to cook and then when I'm about to start he want me to stop. "I'm not cleaning this shit up. You cleaning up when we get out the shower."

"I got you."

"Let's take a bath instead."

"Go run the water while I clean this up."

"Put that chicken in the refrigerator I'm gone cook it tomorrow."

I turned on the waterproof speaker in the bathroom and cut on the Avant radio station on Pandora. I poured a little unscented Dove soap in the water to make some bubbles. Once I was done removing my shirt and putting my hair in a bun the water was done. It felt so relaxing I forgot that Jay was coming in. He eased in behind me. I laid my head back on his chest. I felt his warm breath on my neck and then came the tongue. Slightly turning my head I slipped my tongue into his mouth. We shared an intense kiss and just relaxed for a couple minutes while he rubbed my stomach. We washed up and headed to the room.

"I'm so tired."

"Lay on your stomach and let your wife give you a massage." I sat on his back and massaged his back.

"While you playing I'm seriously tryna make you my wife."

"I already know this. Nothing would make me more happier than to be your wife. I love you."

"The feeling is mutual shorty."

We cut the night short after his massage and went to sleep.

I woke up to Xyla moving more than she usually do. I look over at the clock and it was 4:20 am. I decided to go get a cup of orange juice because that's the only thing that calm her down.

I went back to the room and put my juice on the night stand and sit on the bed indian style looking at instagram.