Jayceon POV

"Take that duffle bag to my mom's crib." I directed one of my pack workers what to do with the money that had been counted and tagged. Since I'm leaving Chicago soon I been putting in extra work making sure everything good for Twan. I was kind of excited to finally be able to settle down for a couple months and be with my baby mama and daughter.

"Umm Jay they done cutting up down stairs. You want me to let them go?" Rose goofy ass asked. Twan handled all the dope workers. This bitch knew not to ask me shit about that.

"Rose you know I don't know shit about what Twan got going on with them. Call him and see wassup."

"So when we gone link? You be on games."  Rose said swaying her lips to the side and throwing her braids to the back.

"What you be on? You tryna get ah nigga put out and cut up."

"I just wanna see what all the drama is about." Rose took a seat in front of my desk and crossed her legs.

"You couldn't handle it if I sat it in yo hand." I said jokingly I had enough drama going on.

"Don't be giving me false hope."

I smirked.

"Rose can I ask you a question?"

"That was a question hunny."

"Well here's another one. You been knowing me for like 4 years when Twan put you on. Why must you continue to pursue me when you see my baby mama come in and out this bitch daily? You know she crazy?"

"No disrespect but I don't care about all that." She got up and made her way over to me and got on her knees. "I just want to taste the candy."

"Naw I'm good sweet heart." I pushed her hands away from my pants and got up and opened the door. A few dudes was sitting by my office door and looked over.

"Fuck you Jay! You think that bitch Dior holding shit down for you right now wait till the shit get real."

"Shorty take yo dick sucking ass on! You mad cuz you couldn't give me no head? Goofy ass bitch you fired get the fuck up out my trap house."

I heard the guys laughing at her ass.

"Damn what the fuck going on?" Twan asked walking in my office.

"Rose ass followed me in my office she wanted to give me top and I told her ass naw. The bitch been on my heels. She always threw slick ass looks at Dior but being the woman she is Dior brushed that shit off."

"Do she not know sis ass crazy."

"I tried to warn her she ion wanna hear that but I'm out I gotta pick Dior and Tee up in like and hour."

"Damn she told me she was coming tomorrow! She tryna catch me up or something? Do she not know I got connects?"

"Damn Tee ass be on bull shit. One of them females down stairs need a promotion. I let her ass go." I daped him and left out. I wanted to take a shower before I went and got them, but when I looked at the clock it was later than I thought.

I jumped in the truck and turned on Holy Ghost by Montana of 300.