Watch Your Back

Once I made it to the hospital I just sat in my car and thought back on everything that has happen in the time that Jay was gone. I had to put on my big girl underwear and take care of home. I was ready for the him to be done with the game and on to something more legit. If he don't want to then I have to move on so I could provide stability for my daughter.

Finally I worked up the nerves to go inside. Xyla and I got in the elevator with a weird looking man and just so happen he got off at our stop. Instead of checking in and going to whatever room he just sat in the waiting room. Overlooking that I headed to Jayceon room.

"Hey dada!" Xyla yelled running to her father.

"What's up daddy's girl?"

"Dada I got baby doll." She said lifting her doll showing her dad what she drove me crazy for in Wal-Mart.

"You ready to get out this place babydaddy?"

"Here you got with that baby daddy stuff. But yeah baby mama I'm ready. Tell the doctor to come discharge me."

Walking out the room I noticed the man looking at some papers on the nurse desk. When he saw me he hurried to the stairs and left out. Being nosey I walked over to the papers and notice it was Jayceon information.

That didn't sit well with me so I quickly walked back to the room and immediately told him what just happen.

With the little information and details about the man Jayceon called Twan and put a word in to look out.

Watching my man spring into action turned me on. I couldn't wait to get home and jump his bones.

At home I decided to cook some fried chicken, cabbage, Mac and cheese with cornbread muffins.

In the mist of me setting the table I felt him come up behind me and planted a couple licks and kissed on my neck.

Letting out light moans I knew we had to stop before the only thing he be eating for dinner is the pussy.

"Bae stop we got all night."

"You right. You done cooking?" He asked slapping my ass causing it to jiggle.

"Yes daddy."

"Yo ass jiggle now?"

"Boy gone I been eating good yo baby mama thick as fuck"

"Shid I see!"

"Bye go get your daughter."

After dinner we cleaned the kitchen as a family.

"Stinky you ready for bed?" I asked Xyla not caring what her answer was because it's past her curfew. Most of the time she's in bed before nine o clock.

"Nooo!" She cried out hugging my leg. Jay came and picked her up and headed to her room. Following not to far behind I walked over to her dresser and pulled out her Frozen pajamas along with some underwear and went to the bathroom. Mintues after her bath she was sound asleep on Jayceon chest. It's our time now.

While he laided her down I ran us some bathwater.

Stripping out my clothes I quickly got in and it instantly relaxed my body. Soon after Jayceon came and got in.

Turing so my legs was around his waist I laid my head on his left shoulder being sure not to touch the right side where he got shot.

"I miss times like this so much." I stated in between kisses.

"Or do you just miss the dick?"

"I miss both of them."

"I bet you do. I know I'm bout to kill them mood but I gotta ask."

"No you don't I ain't fucked nobody since you been down. But your right you did kill the mood."

Removing his hands from my waist I prepared to get up only to be pulled back down.

"Look Dior ion mean shit by that it's just I seen some of the guys fall off and their girl leave them or fuck around."

Rolling my eyes I took a deep breath and calmly cursed him out.

"First off let's be clear I'm not the one of the guys bitches I'm yours and ain't shit gone change. The fact that you felt the need to ask got me questioning weather you tru.."

Cut off in mid sentence by his kisses. Moving down he sucked on my neck leaving a red mark. Next was my breast. Circling his tounge around one while rubbing my other nipple with his free hand had me on cloud nine. Leaning my head back I let out a few light moans.

"Stop we gotta get out this tub!"

"Damn you want the dick that bad huh?" He asked putting the biggest smile on my face. I couldn't help but admit I missed everything about him even his corny jokes and sarcasm.

Getting out the tub we headed to our room naked. The perks of living on your own.

Grabbing my waist he laid me on the bed and finish sucking the life out my breast moving down he planted a few kisses on my other set of lips. The tip of his warm tounge touching my pearl drove me crazy. Sucking and nipping on me instantly had me ready to cum.

Arching my back I felt my self about to release.

"Hold that shit in" I heard him say in between slurps and kisses.

Arching my back higher I let out the loudest moan I ever made.

"I'm about to cum baby."

After releasing my juices on to his lips it was time to please my man.

Getting up and pushing him down on the bed I got between his legs on my knees. Taking lead I grabbing his dick and put as much as I could inside my mouth. Moving my head up and down I played with his balls with my tounge. Making sure every inch of his dick was wet. Soon I felt his hand grab my bun and guided me back and forth.

"Fuck!" He yelled out in pleasure. Releasing his cum into my mouth I proudly swallowed.