Talking About.

Waking up I couldn't help but wonder how the day got away from me. It was already Sunday late in the afternoon and it was time to go and get my child. Tossing on some white shorts and a shirt I grabbed Jayceon hat.

Slipping on a cup of strawberry tea I checked my messages. One text was from a client letting me know she loved her dress with a couple pictures attached. The next one was from Mano letting me know he had a good time last night. Rolling my eyes I deleted the message and decided I was done with him. Not because he didn't give me any dick I'm just over his secretive ways and I low key just want my family back.

Grabbing the keys to my new Jeep I got inside and pulled on the street.

Once at my destination I got out and headed to the door.

"Mommy I missed you" Xyla yelled out hugging me.

"Mommy miss you too booboo. Get you things togather while I talk to your granny."

"Hey mama." I called out to Jayceon mother. She will forever be my mom regardless of my relationship with her son.

"Hey Dior hunn. You enjoyed your weekend?"

"It was fine but yo son is so difficult."

"You already knew that." She said looking down at her phone. "He's calling now."

"Ma you and Xy get ready we going out to lunch."

"Xy is about to go her mom is here."

"Let me speak to her." Pointing the phone towards me I shook my head no and grabbed my keys and phone. Xyla was already waiting for me at the door.

From a distance I heard his mom telling him I didn't want to talk to him.

Opening the door to my surprise he was sitting outside in that bitch Paris car.

"Daddy's princess whats up?"

"Hey dad." Xy ran over to Jay who was exiting the vehicle.

"Hey Xyla." Paris yelled out for some attention.

Dryly speaking she pulled her dad towards my truck.

"Dad can you come home with me?"

"Your dad have other things to tend to stinky." I quickly answered hoping that we can leave.

Looking over at me he smirked.

"How about we go to lunch?"

"With mommy?"

"Nah just grandma and Paris."

"But dad I want to go with you and mommy." Noticing Paris looking through her side mirror I put my hand on my hip and shook my head. She don't even wanna see this man around me.

"No dad just us two with mommy and grandma."

"Okay."

Looking up I bucked my eyes I wasn't up for his games.

"Don't lie to my baby Jay. Xy wait until the weekend."

"Dior move around. Aye Paris I'm bout to ride with Dior I'll call you later."

"Really Jay? You gone cancel our day for her?"

"Pull off Paris." He demanded.

"Naw you pull off. It never fails be with your hoe ass baby mama."

"Jay I'm gone my child don't need to be around this foolishness and Paris don't let me catch you in these streets." Grabbing Xyla I placed her in the car seat and got in the passenger side since Jayceon was in the drivers seat we pulled off leaving Paris in front of his mama crib.

Not even a minute has passed and Paris was already calling his phone tired of hearing it buzz I turn the music up Please Don't Go by Tank was on. I laughed.

"What you laughing for?" He asked.

Shaking my head. I thought about how Paris was how I use to be quick to get tuff with Jay but in the end he still did whatever he want to do.

"What you laughing at?" He asked again.

"You and your drama you getting too old to play games you need to be real about what you want!"

"What do you mean be real I've always been 100 with you. Now these other females not so much. I won't lie."

"Please don't lie like that. You never really gave me the truth about anything. I thought we would be together forever."

"You messed that up!" He said looking side eyeing me.

"I was fed up! You were the one that was out doing your dirt but because I didn't sit around I messed it up?"

"I'm just playing why you getting serious? I know I did wrong and I promise you if you gave me another chance it will be totally different."

"I've thought about that a lot but I can't play your games."

"Well all games aside are you willing to give me another chance?"

"After you get tested."