His Thugish Ways

--->8 Months Later

I had put school on hold to take care of business with my man. Me and Jay been going hard for a minute. He dropped his hoes as he said he would. I still get dirty looks from that bitch Shay every now and again. I be like bitch don't you got a man calm that petty shit down. But besides that my birthday wasn't nothing special I decided to have something small and personal. I let Jay meet my grandparents and have dinner. That was the happiest day of my life because they accepted him with open arms. We decided since we were going to be together then we shouldn't be paying for two apartments so we closed on a house with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. My grandparents didn't agree with me moving in with him but I convinced them to understand my point. He didn't let me come out of my pocket for nothing involving the house he said his queen needed a throne. The first few months there was perfect.

------------update over----------

Jay I yelled loud once I got inside of the house. There was no answer as usual. Lately he been gone a lot. I took my phone out my purse and called him I didn't get an answer so I text him:

Dior- I know u saw me calling yo punk ass where the fuck u at? Don't give me no bullshit about working either!

After putting up my groceries I decided to take me a shower. As I begin to peel off my clothes I heard the front door close.

"Dior!!" I heard Jayceon yell out.

"What the fuck you want you goof ball jamal ass nigga?" I called out.

"Stop fucking playing with me. Don't be sending me no goofy ass text messages on some dumb shit. You be wanting me to come and argue with yo dumb ass." He said as he got closer to the bathroom.

When he notice I was in the shower he took his clothes off and I instantly forgot the whole reason I was mad at him.

He entered the shower and begin to suck on my neck. I let out light moans. This man knew exectly what to do to me. He picked me up and I buried my face in his neck as he inserted the head of his penis in me even tho we been fucking each time I feel like we doing it all over for the first time. As aways I went stright for his lips and suck the shit outta his bottom lip. He kept thrusting in and out as I felt myself grow weaker.

"Hold that shit!" He said referring to me ready to cum

"I'm trying." About two minutes later we were both releasing. He put me down and we both washed up. When he was done he got out and slapped my ass. I was in the shower a little longer because I wanted to wash my hair.

When I got out I saw him lying across the bed with just his boxers on I went to the dresser and grabbed one of his shirts and joined him.

"You gotta make moves tonight?" I asked him. I kinda hope he don't so that I can make him dinner and we can just chill.

"Yeah around like 8. Why wassup?"

"Well I'm going with you." Usually I don't go to the trap only to business meetings but I wanted to do something different today.

About 7:00 we got up and got dressed. I did my makeup and brushed my teeth. Then I put on my clothes.

He threw on his shit and we locked the crib up and left.