Dior POV

"Thank you and I'll be back in three weeks." I said confirming what the lady said.

On my way to the car I remember that I had to text Tia and thank her for canceling her flight to Miami. Today was the day we were supposed to leave for Miami.

"I told you it was a girl." Jayceon said bringing me back to our previous conversation about the gender.

I thought I was gone have a Jr. I'm thankful for my little girl still. I just know she going to be spoiled. She going to have Jayceon wrapped around her little fingers.

"Whatever big head. I'm just glad that our baby is normal even though I'm so small."

"Yeah me too. What time we gotta be at Ruth Chris?"

"In like 3/4 hours so let's go shopping."

"Damn Dior yo thirsty ass I was tryna make a couple moves with Twan before we meet up with your grandparents. Wait until tomorrow."

"Ugh you get on my nerves but business comes first. Stop at Forever Yogurt."

"Yo hungry ass just ate damn."

"Boy so!"

----------------------------------------------------------

We finally made it home. He pulled in the drive way I got out carrying my purse and yogurt with the trash from the food we ate earlier.

"Love ya see you later." I called out to Jay as he pulled out the driveway.

"The feeling is mutual shorty!" Each and every time he say that make me love him more.

Entering the house I looked around and realized how everything was about to change. Since I'm pregnant I think I want to stay in Chicago a little while longer to have my baby and so my grandparents can be there for her birth. I know my Granny Ann not gone get on a plane.

Sitting on the couch with my favorite pillow I decided to take a quick nap. About an hour later my phone rung. I debated for a few seconds if I should answer and then I finally did. I sat Indian style and answered.

"Hello." I called out to the person on the other end with enough attitude to give them a hint.

"Is this Dior?"

"Why what you want?"

"I got your number from Twan he said the police locked Jay up."

The phone fell from my ear on to my lap. He had just left the house what the fuck could have possibly happen. Although I knew the police was watching his every move and it came with this lifestyle I just never experienced it before.

Jayceon told me many times were to look for his important stuff if anything was to ever happen. I ran yo the room and grabbed his container from under the bed. I pulled it out and sat on the floor. When I opened it His lawyer card was on top. I quickly called him. It went directly to the voicemail I tried again and the same thing happen.

I sat on the floor ready to cry my eyes out but I quickly realized I had to be the down bitch and make sure my guy was good

I called a couple police stations until I found out where he was. I was going to get my child father.

On my way out the door I felt my phone vibrating in my purse. I felt for it and finally retrieved it. The lawyer was calling back.

"Hello"

"Hi is this Ms.Dior?"

"Yes"

"Jayceon asked me to call,and let you know everything is okay. He got pulled over for a traffic violation. They found a gun. I can make that charge disappear. He'll be home in a couple hours. He want you to go to dinner as planned and tell the great news. I'll call you back if anything change."

"Oh my god thank you. Bye." I felt like a ton had been lifted off me. I rolled my eyes and thought about how I was about to curse his ass out for riding with a gun anyway. More so why the fuck Twan goofy ass didn't call. He got random mfers with my number and shit.

I had to call Tee.

"Wassup bitch!" Tia answered on the first ring.

"Girl I know you heard Jayceon dumb ass got locked up."

"Hell Naw I didn't hear shit. I been in the crib."

"Twan had some random ass bitch call and tell me!"

"What bitch? What's her name? Where the fuck she at? Let me call Twan goofy ass who he think he playing with? Do he not know you tell me everything? Dior let me call you back!" Tee snapped.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at her. This bitch is so damn ghetto. But that's why I love her crazy ass.

"You still coming tonight right?"

"Yeah and what you gotta tell us? You engaged bitch"

"Yo thirsty ass. You'll find out with everybody else. Bye."

"I knew it hoe! Yall cake ass. I'll act surprised tho"

"Bye."

I hung up and just shook my head at her. I know Twan ass about to catch heat.