Trouble In Paradise

Pulling up the the trap you see the same thing every fucking time these thot ass bitches weak ass fuck boys with drama and no money. We got out the car on straight business. On our way to the trap we got a call about one of the workers stealing some cash out the safe that we were about to move. About a month ago Shay left the team. I took her spot except ion do that laundromat shit. One of the female works got a promotion.

"Where that punk ass nigga at?" Jay yelled at the guard standing at the door and anybody who was listening . I was right behind him with the gun in my purse even tho I knew I wasn't gone have to use it . Jay and Twan put fear in these niggas hearts.

"He went to his baby mama crib." Some lil weak ass bitch name Rose said eyeing Jay with a grin on her face. I let the shit go cause she wasn't worth me showing out on.

"Okay now go and gather everybody in this bitch and tell they ass emergency meeting" I said with an attitude letting they ass know it's game time. When they play with his money you fucking with my pockets. I heard a few of the guys say wassup Dior as they walked in and I over looked they ass. They weren't worth me speaking words too shid they should have been talking when that nigga was stealing.

"Now I know yall not use to me saying shit the only female yall ever had to answer to was Shay but now she gone so I'm gone say this loud and clear I don't give a fuck what u doing outside of this building but when u walk inside this bitch it's business when somebody fuck with the business yall don't eat." If looks could kill all them would have kilt me. I'm very laid back and since I took over this the first time anybody had hear me go off.

"Chris you and Zell go drag that bitch ass nigga outta his bm crib bring his ass here. I'm going to my office. Dior you done?"

"Yup and I'm docking each and everyone of you mfers that was here when he got pass yall to steal some shit. Dust where the fuck was you?" Dust is the guard  that been with the team since forever. He was trustworthy but this stunt got me thinking other wise.

Once we were done counting the money that was left. He sat in the chair behind his desk and I went and sat on his lap.

"I love the way you handle business baby girl"

"Is that right?" I said changing the way I was sitting and straddled his lap.

"Yup boss lady."

"I love the sound of that." I said then we entered into a deep passionate kiss only to be interrupted by some bitch who look real unfamiliar.

"What the fuck going on?" I had to make sure that I heard this bitch. Who was she to be questioning me about my man.

"First and foremost who the fuck are you? Jayceon you better check this bitch before her brains be splattered across these walls."

"Dior calm yo ass down." I couldn't believe he had the nerve to tell me to calm down before I knew it I cocked back and punched him right in his shit.

"Yo dumb ass got the nerve to bring this bitch around business. You could have fucked with that bitch any where but here. You got me walking around this bitch like ah dummy fa yo bitch ass. Fuck you and that two dollar ass hoe." The whole time this thot ass bitch sat down and watched us argue and she laughed. One thing I fucked up doing was letting this bitch see my weakness for this man. I didn't cry or nun but letting a outside hoe know what was going on was a no-no I got caught up because I didn't expect this from his ass. I walked out of his office leaving him standing there looking stupid. It was dark outside but I didn't give a fuck I stood outside and called Tee to come pick me up I didn't even wanna ride in his car or go home. About 15 minutes later Tee had pulled up and Jay was still tryna plea his case to me but I didn't wanna hear that shit. In all that time the bitch still didn't come out the building. When he saw me walking away to get in the car he walked to his truck and sped off. As soon as I got in I broke down.

"Tee this nigga got the audacity to cheat on me. I been nothing but good to his dumb ass. I could of been fucking with other niggas. I'm so glad we going on this trip in a couple days because I can't deal with his ass right now."

"Dior listen to me. Your strong and you will get thru this. Jayceon know he fucked up. Just know your welcome to my crib and whatever else you need your my sister and I love you."

"Let me go to the crib and grab some clothes hopefully he not there."

"Okay." It took about 20 minutes to get there because we stopped at the liquor store. As soon as we pulled up to my house I spotted Jay truck in the drive way. I decided to go in anyway. At least he had enough common sense to bring his silly ass home.

"Dior I'm sorry baby please forgive me she didn't mean shit to me we fucked once. It was a mistake." Like that was gone make it better.

"I don't give a fuck if you fucked her 12 times! You didn't even have the decency to respect me and not have this bitch around the trap. That's our place of business or anywhere I'm know to be. Hell you could have took the hoe to the motel. But you don't give a fuck it's always about Jayceon Smith! That's why these hoes be side eyeing me because yo dick can't stay in yo pants? Who else you fucking? Bitch you better get tested and don't bring no fucking kids home with yo clown ass." I felt my eyes getting watery I quickly walked towards the bedroom he didn't deserve my tears.

"You my world my queen I'm sorry I promise I'll do better." I went into the closet to get my jeans and I felt his hands grab my waist and he being to suck on my neck. That's my spot I was trying to stay strong but I gave in and let him eat my shit like it was his last meal. I came and quickly pulled up my pants before he got any ideas. A couple minutes later Tee walked in calling my name.

"Here I come!" I yelled back to her he looked at me confused.

"Don't look confused you did yo dirt and expect a lil head to make everything better? Bye I'll be back when I get back." On the inside I was laughing at his dumb ass I hope he enjoyed this pussy cuz he won't taste touch or see my shit for a long time.

"Bitch what took u so long?" Tia asked as I came out the room.

"I let him eat my ass like a cupcake." We both busted out laughing as we walked out the door. I didn't wanna leave my man but I had to teach him a lesson. My loyalty mean a lot to me and betrayal is the most disrespectful thing.

"Bitch you crazy so let's discuss this trip to Miami! I can't wait we gone turn the fuck up! Aw bitch why Ross dumb ass call me while Twan had my phone. He went the fuck off like 'what you still fucking him?' Girl I was pissed off. You know I haven't fucked with Ross since we made it official 2 months ago."

"I know right this trip came just in time. Bitch u should have put him on the block list. Change yo number or something! " I replied thinking about this getaway. While riding to Tee crib I searched Jay instagram for clues. I had to know where this bitch came from and 45 weeks ago the bitch commented hearts on his picture.

"He been fucking this bitch" I yelled causing Tee to jump a little. I laughed at her.

"Damn bitch u scared me. You couldn't lurk over a glass of wine. Let me see this bitch." Tee said grabbing her over night bag out the trunk that she had left at Twan crib.

"Bitch hurry up and unlock the door my key down in my purse. Girl this bitch got a man tho." I said looking at the bitch instagram page. "Let me hop in the shower right quick but go look at the bitch page it's open her name @LondonLilBitch I'm still in disbelief that he would do that shit to me of all people. Bitch pour me ah glass of wine I really need something harder."