Only The Strong Survive

Standing in the shower I couldn't help but let the tears run down my face as it mixed with the water. Jayceon fucked me over and I couldn't stand the fact that I even let this man get the best of me. I never experienced loving someone and they do you in like your just one of their thot bitches.

Finally I stopped crying and washed up with my pink chiffon body wash. After washing up I decided to play Pandora on my phone while I brushed my teeth. In between brushing I sung along with Keyshia Cole.
"I remember when my heart broke. I remember when I gave up loving you. My heart couldn't take no more of you." Before I experienced having my heart broken I always said that I couldn't be them and ain't nobody gone have me sad and crying over there bullshit but here we are.

I heard Tee scream from the kitchen so hurried up and wrapped my towel around me and ran in there.

"Bitch let's go to the hoe job she work at K.O.D with her stripping ass!" I looked at her like she was dumb.

"Girl why the fuck you doing all that screaming? But fuck her she ain't worth my time. If I go down there and whoop her ass what did I accomplish?"

"You right but I hate seeing you down and shit I'm bout to go fuck Jay up."

"I know one thing he about to go on the block list. He blowing my phone down." I walked into Tia spare room and threw on some to be comfortable which consist of my bra and Jay boxers. I was putting my hair in a bun when I got a text from Jayceon.

Bae- can u stop acting like a damn kid for one moment and talk to me?

Me- ur the fuckin kid for screwing around on me. Ur a grown ass man if this relationship wasnt what you wanted then u should have cut that shit short.

Bae- u right but u see where I'm at and this where I want to stay

Me- u could have fooled me! If being with you mean accepting this b.s u just put me thru then we need 2b done.

Bae- I love u and I'm not ready to let u go so come open the door.

I threw on a shirt and went to tell his ass off politely. I needed my space and he should understand but seeing him try so hard made me love him harder.