The Start Of Something New

As the doors open on the elevator there he was as if God answered my prayers. I wasn't sweating dude or nun but god damn I wanted this man.

"Heyyy...." I dragged my y's trying yo get him to say his name or ask mine. I guess he got the hint.

"Wassup I'm Jayceon"

"Well hello Jayceon I'm Dior. You live in this building?"

"Yeah I'm surprised you haven't seen me around I see you every once in a while."

"I guess I just don't pay much attention. Is that bad?" I replied making small talk as the elevator reach the first floor. We continued our conversation as we neared the door of the condo building.

He let out a light giggle

"Yeah it is. So can I call you sometime Ms.Dior?"

"Sure Mr.Jayceon." I gave him my number and we went our separate ways I wanted to ask him was he on his way to the little party which I kind of knew he was but I decided to keep that question to myself because I didn't want to seem like I'm trying to keep up with the man.

"Bitch come on why you tryna spit game and shit I got to go to the gas station and liquor store." Tee said. She always wait till the last minute to do shit she could of did all that before she got here.

"Bitch shut up you saw me talking. Plus hoe who said I wanted to be the designated driver with yo drunk ass" I said laughing

"Your old grandma ass ain't gone drink shit you already told me that you ain't fucking around until yo bday which is only damn near 2 months away!" We screamed in unison as she drove away.

"I know right! Where is this bullshit ass party at anyway?"

"By on 39th"