Dior POV

The ride home seemed very long. Although we was over with what went down I was still in my feelings. Hopefully I like Miami I need a change and us moving there would be just the change I need. With Jay working up there and him traveling back and forth between the two would kind of put a strain on our relationship. Pulling up to the garage I thought about how this would affect my grandparents. I know they want nothing but the best for me so I know that they'll be okay. My main purpose to move there is get my life together and finish school. I'm tired of Chicago. To make things even better is the fact that Tee and Twan was moving out there anyway. They talked us into thinking about moving.

"Bae" I heard Jayceon yell out.
"Come on what the fuck you waiting on?" I noticed he had close the garage and got my bag out. I was still sitting in the car thinking.

"Here I come"

"What's on your mind shorty?"

"Me and you."

"Oh really so what about me and you." He asked hugging me from behind. I loved being in his arms. I was in love with everything about this man.

"Just how we came a long way and how we got so much more time to go." I responded getting out of his grip and walking towards our room.

"I love you shorty."

"I love you too now give me some of daddy dick."

"U ain't ready shorty." I heard him say from the bathroom.

He walked back into the room with no shirt on and the view was magnificent. I climbed on the bed and removed my clothes. He started to help me and released my breast from my bra and slid my panties off. He dropped his pants and I saw his dick was ready. I got on my knees and being to suck his penis like it was the last time I'll ever taste his dick. I used my tounge to play with his nuts and I took my time sucking each one. I couldn't put his whole dick in my mouth so I stuffed what I could inside I used my tounge to play with his dick.

"Damn Dior I'm about to bust get up."

I did as I was told I got up and got on top of him and and rode his shit like a horse. He flipped me over and got on top. He lifted my leg up over his shoulder and he gave me slow strokes and hit my spot numerous times.

"I'm cuming baby fuck" I screamed out.

"Shit me too!" I felt his warm cum being to glide thru me and mix with my juices. He laid on top of me with his penis still inside. Then I thought about what we just did.

"Get the fuck off me Jay you just bust yo shit inside me!" I was furious as hell. We already talked about kids and we wasn't ready to be anybody parents yet. I got up to go use the bathroom naked.

"Shut that shit up! Come get back in the bed." Usually the first thing he do is reach for a condom I was kind of upset at the fact he acted like it was nonchalant. I ran me a hot bath with bubbles and bath fizz from lush. I shut the bathroom door. I didn't want to be bothered with Jayceon punk ass. When I got in it was like a relief. I let go and my body was soaking until I heard the door open.

"Why you ain't tell me yo dike ass was getting in the tub?" He said playfully.

"Because I didn't wanna be bothered with yo weak pencil dick ass" I said jokingly. I couldn't lie the dick was thick and long not to mention the bomb. He was already naked so he just slid in right behind me. I rested my head on his chest.

"Baby did yall find out if yall was going to be able to leave with us Friday." It was only Wednesday and I was already thirsty to get out of Chicago.

"Naw we not. We gotta tie up a few lose ends here and finish this product that just came in. I'll be there before you know it tho."

"Don't think you off the hook. Yo goof ball ass didn't pull out."

"Man gone you iight."

"Yeah okay nigga."

After about 30 minutes we let the water out and took a shower. Once I was done I threw on a white v neck shirt, his boxers, and some socks I got made with his face on it. I only had these socks because Tee and I thought it would be funny to get some socks made with their faces on it.