Friendship Invitation!

"Ol girl was bad as hell that was with her too. I was gone say something ta shorty but I'm like naw" Jay said walking towards the exit of the mall. The three of them had went to the mall to find something to wear to the get to gather they was having for one of their homies that died.

  "Why nigga? She was indeed bad" Twan said to Jay as they slapped hands to agree

"Shorty ass live in my building and you know ion play that shit. Bitches popping up at my door and shit or catching attitudes when they see me with another mfer. That shit happen before and I regret fucking with her ass. I done seen her around a couple time doe."

"True I feel you" Just as they were finishing their conversation about the girls they ran right into them.

"So we meet again!" Twan said to the girls

"I guess so" Tia replied. "So what yall doing today?" Twan asked remembering they were having a little  get together.

"Nothing just cooling the rest of the day"

"Yall should come thru me and my guys having a little party for one of my homies."

"That's cool we'll let yall know just text me umm..." Tia said trying to get him to say his name

"Twan"

"Okay Twan and friends" Tia said giggling at her response.

"Enjoy your day ladies" Twan said walking out the door with the other guys right behind him.