Tia POV

The time was finally here. I urinated on the pregnancy test and went and got back in the bed with Twan.

Before laying my head on his chest I noticed how low his eyes were. Which is usual for a man of his caliber because he is always high.

"What if it's postive?" I asked Twan.

"What you mean what if? If you are then shit gone still be the same ma. I aint going nowhere."

Walking back to the bathroom I mumbled under my breath and reminded him that he left his first baby mama after she had the baby.

"Say that shit loud!" He yelled out behind me. I giggled at his response.

Picking the test up without looking at it I wrapped it in tissue to dry it and took it to Twan.

"Here read the results."

"Before I do sit down let me tell you something."

Taking a seat in the middle of the bed I sat indian style.

"I never really talked to you about Kenya. We were young when we had Yazmine. We knew our relationship wasn't in a good condition when she got pregnant. Tee your my everything I love you more than anything. In a few short months your going to be my wife and now the mother of my child."

Feeling my eyes tear up I quickly hopped off the bed and went to the bathroom with Twan right behind me. Im not scared to cry or show feelings in front of him I just had to throw up. Holding my hair out my face I continued to release all the Chinese food I had consumed earlier.

"Do we really even need to look at this stick. Shorty you pregnant." Letting out a light laugh I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste to brush my teeth.

"Tee you think you'll feel better later? I need you to go pick up Yaz I gotta meeting on the opposite side of town and I won't make it in time to get her." Twan asked from the bedroom.

"Yeah I'll go get her."

-Later That Night.

Making my way towards my car I noticed my phone lighting up irritated because all I wanted to do was go get some food and pick up Yaz but everybody interrupting that. Getting in the drivers seat I remove my phone from my purse. Sliding my freshly painted nails across the screen I answered.

"Hello?"

"Bitch I called you over five times!" Rolling my eyes I stared the phone down as if Dior could see me.

"Girl I was sleep! Im on my way to pick up Yaz."

"Gone with all the pregnant shit ion wanna hear it. You tryna ah move with me?"

"Bitch yo goofy ass. Dior where you tryna go?"

"Slide down on bae ass."

"Where Jay at?"

"He at the trap but I got this weird feeling so I need to see wassup."

"We cant be doing this when im 6/7 months"

"Bye felicia I dont rode down on Twan with you damn near 9 months." We both laughed into the phone at her response.

"Be here in an hour. Dior I don't think they gone be there because Twan said something about a meeting."

"Well I still need to do a pop up." Before hanging up the phone I reminded her and hour not an hour and five or more minutes.