D&J

When I woke up I notice Dior not laying by me. I couldn't understand how the fuck she got up so early. I'm usually up first but last night got a nigga stuck. I smoke like five blunts by myself because Dior don't smoke. Then we drunk some Sangria wine the red one. That shit will put you on your ass if you drink enough.

"Dior you made my plate?" I smelled that shit all through the house as I got up to use the bathroom and brush my teeth.

"Yeah I tried to wake yo ass up to eat before it got cold but you was damn near in a coma. It's in the oven." I came back in the room and laid down as she got dressed. When she got up to look at her self in the mirror I couldn't help but notice her ass got fatter and her stomach was a lil fatter. Her shit was flat as hell.

"Bae I need to hurry up in get back in the gym look at my tummy." I'm glad she notice I didn't have to say shit.

"Where you going anyway?"

"I told you I had a doctors appointment when we was in the tub."

"Aw yeah. Meet me for lunch."

"Where?"

"You pick and let me know."

I went in the kitchen and warmed up my food. Shorty be throwing down in the kitchen. My plated was stuffed with three biscuits cheesy eggs two parker house sausages and hash browns. I got the orange juice out the refrigerator grabbed my food and went in the livingroom.

I was flipping through the channels when Dior walked in the livingroom to let me know she was about to go. I smacked her ass and told her give me a kiss.

"I love you boy" She called out walking into the garage.

"The feeling is mutual shorty"