Xyla 1st Birthday

Pulling out Sam's Club parking lot I was finally on my way to my baby party and pissed off. I had been calling Jay phone for about thirty minutes tryna get him to go pick up the balloons but of course he didn't answer because he's to busy in this street shit.

Deciding against trying to call him again I decided to call her god father.

"Wassup D?" Twan voice asked into the phone. I could hear music in the background which indicates he's either in the car or already at the party.

"Are you around Jayceon?"

"I think he went to pick up Xyla balloons."

"Why the fuck he didn't he ain't answering his phone?" I asked more so to myself.

"Ion even know. He been gone like 15 minutes."

"Okay. I'm bout to call again."

Hunging up the phone I tried dialing Jay number again.

"Hello?" Jayceon answered in a calm and cool tone.

"Why the fuck you ain't been answering my fucking calls?" I screamed into the phone. I wish I could be in his face at this very moment to smack his ass.

"Don't call me with no bullshit I had to grab the balloons and I left my phone in the car."

"For a nigga that don't never sit his fucking phone down that's hard to believe."

"Dior get the fuck off my line with that bullshit!"

"Wha..."

Before I could even finish my sentence I heard my phone click indicating that I had been disconnected. Looking down at the phone I was in disbelief. Did this nigga really just hang up the phone?

Walking in hall that we rented for Xyla birthday party I noticed the balloons meaning that he was here.

After speaking to a few people and putting the cake down I made my way to the back where I heard Jayceon stupid ass laugh.

"Hey Dior!" His aunt called out to me. Pulling me into a hug I threw Jay a nasty look only for him to grin like something was funny.

"Hey auntie." Confused I asked where Xyla was seeing that she was supposed to be with her Jay mom and auntie.

"Tia took her to the car to get her gift. Meet me at the car." Jay said more so demanding rather than asking.

Ignoring Tia making her way towards the entrance with hella bags and Xyla I continued walking behind him until we reached his car. Turning me around so my back was against the car he place a hand on either side of me.

"Dior ion know what the fuck yo problem is but I'm tired of yo nasty ass attitude." He stated with the coldest look in his eyes.

"Your tired?" I questioned.
"Tired of what? I should be the one tired you haven't thought about shit I've said since I asked you to get out the game. I'm tired of living this lifestyle. I can't go certain place can't do shit because of your lifestyle. Hell it would be nice to be able to go and buy a pair of shoes without having to have security monitoring my every move. Where not even safe in our own fucking house. I don't understand why we can't pick shit up and move to Florida like we planned before you damn near died! In all honesty I feel like I'm losing you again"

Grabbing my face and turning it towards him only made things worst. My eyes were already watering telling him how I felt. Crashing his lips into mine made my knees buckle. We haven't been affectionate lately. Only because he's been so busy.

"Ma it's almost over I know I've been keeping you in the dark about a lot of shit but it's only to protect yall. We outta here in a couple months and I'm done with the streets."

Wiping away the one tear that fell down my face changed my whole demeanor.

"You promise?"

"I promise. I can't wait to get you home. Give me a kiss."

Smiling just a little I gave my baby a passion filled kissed.

Making our way back inside with his arms wrapped around my waist I spotted my baby girl.

"Dada!" Xyla yelled running towards us. Jay picked her up and he gave her a couple kisses.

"Xy don't be giving all mommy kisses out." After giving her a kiss I headed over to Tia.

"Na bitches all happy what he give you ah lil afternoon head?"

Laughing at her goofy ass I stuck my middle finger up.

"Nah but I finally got my point across with him I told his ass he out the game or I'm out period."

"Stop lying yo eye liner a little smeared. Cry baby ass."

"Bitch you know me all to well but I did tear up and told his ass we need ah change period."

Taking the top off the cake I admired the beautiful cake.

"So I haven't told Twan but bitch I been feeling funny." Tia said picking up a chip with her freshly manicured nails.

"As in what?" Already knowing what she ment I just wanted to hear her say it.

Smacking her lips she looked at me and turned her nose up.

"I think I'm pregnant."

"I been saw you getting a lil belly plus you been eating way to much. You eat at home then come to my crib going through cabinets and shit."

"Gone na girl you know I been eating like I had a baby inside me."

"Nah it's way worst Tee."

"Anyway. You gotta she the outfits I found for Xy."

"Yeah all that but I can't wait to shop for my niece or nephew growing inside you." I said playfully but secretly hoping she was pregnant.

"Dior I wanna get married first we been engaged for 20 years."

Smacking my lips and placing my hand on my hips I looked at her like she was boo boo the fool.

"Bitch at least you got the ring. Jay just think he gone keep in the baby mama category forever."

"Never would I have thought you would have a baby before me. It seem like everything went backwards. I thought you would have somebody last name first forreal."